The india vs australia series discussion thread

Lolz i knew India will loose by very short margin.....(3 runs)

DOnt know i wont say series fixed but surely the bookies will come out of recession and will bring many into it.......

Was sure sachin wont make 200 plus will get out on a silly shot

DOnt think i m against(or suggesting series to be fixed) but have followed indian cricket and knows when SAchin clicks no one else clicks.....

And fun of error happens(Jadeja hopeless runout...even i myself wont have run a single when u need a run on a ball)

Bluffmaster said:
Die Jadeja Die! Fcuking idiotic moron. Why is he in the team again?

err because he has scored loads of runs in Ranji cricket rather than just sitting on a chair in front of TV/PC and complaining :tongue:
no offense meant, btw.

MAGNeT said:

DOnt know i wont say series fixed but surely the bookies will come out of recession and will bring many into it.......

DOnt think i m against(or suggesting series to be fixed) but have followed indian cricket and knows when SAchin clicks no one else clicks.....

And fun of error happens(Jadeja hopeless runout...even i myself wont have run a single when u need a run on a ball)

What do you mean nobody else clicks? did you watch Raina's innings today? We came close to winning today dude. Series fixed? lol

MAGNeT said:

+1 to that

Just look at the way Sachin's got out and the way the others followed in the silliest manner possible.

The manner in which the Powerhouses - Gambhir, Yuvraj and Dhoni played.

Why was the power play not taken earlier when Sachin and Raina were going great guns?

India will surely win the next one at Guwahati. This will set up the last match at Mumbai and will also ensure packed audiences.

Seems some pre-decided agreement between the 2 boards if not match fixing. If I were a bookie I would vote for Australia losing it in the next one and the final match being a truely fought one.

We have seen enough of these finishes by India to go on being fooled by the cricketers and the board. Find out new methods to fool us, and above all stop cheating the nation.

red_devil said:
err because he has scored loads of runs in Ranji cricket rather than just sitting on a chair in front of TV/PC and complaining :tongue:

no offense meant, btw.

U will see that soon

Name 1 player who says i play for country and says sorry cant play IPL

Australia has one Michael clarke...for national service he didnt participated in ipl 2(though its doubted he didnt got enough cash...but i believe clark)

Regarding Sachin i didnt got first he hits than when Jadeja hits he changes gear to give him strike...why on earth he needed to give a debutant his wicket(i mean why such shot for 4) when he knows he cant make 200 and other player on other end can complete the game if not he hits in final over

In all paisa wasool match but sad ending for us

Regarding series fixed thats my personal take and i m not forcing anyone to believe it ...but i belive the same....believe me BCCI will earn a killing amount through this series....even future PAk india match will be far away from this series

For the first time, losing a match made me angry :mad: I've always managed to see a match as just a cricket match and not jump overboard when we lose but this !!! Have always took Sachin's side when people usually say that he's a poor finisher. Had nothing to say when he played that shot :( Sheer absurdity !!

Nothing more to say :no:

Intuition !! Intuition !! Intuition !! Intuition !! Intuition !! Intuition !! Intuition !!

I just told my wife that next ball tendulkar goes and india will perish in next couple of overs. HA HA to my surprise it actually happened !! the next ball tendulkar threw his wicket and rest is history

Intuition !! Intuition !! Intuition !! Intuition !! Intuition !! Intuition !! Intuition !!

Bluffmaster said:
Die Jadeja Die! Fcuking idiotic moron. Why is he in the team again?

Had he made India won today, you would have said "Why wasn't he included in the team earlier?" :p

wingmysoul said:
if cricket is a religion, then sachin is god. period.

In the 2 decades since sachin's been playing, when ever he's batted like today, I've always seen at least one person in the stadium with a placard of the same quote that you posted.

I missed it today, but now I know because you weren't there. :p

MAGNeT said:
U will see that soon

Name 1 player who says i play for country and says sorry cant play IPL

Australia has one...for national service he didnt participated in ipl 2(though its doubted he didnt got enough cash...but i believe clark)

Yeah Clark was the one who said that but apparently he's eager to play in IPL3. $$$ talks.

Besides, I'm not very concerned about whether someone plays in the IPL or not. I was only referring to someone saying something about Jadeja.

{NO i'm no fan of his or anything.}

Well their commitment shows as why aussies have ruled on the no.1 spot for ages. Ponting's fielding was above par not he is ages 36-37 but far more fit and athletic then our younger players.

India was good but the aussies were better. They showed why they still are no.1 team.

over all awesome game of cricket Full-to Entertainment, Emotion and Drama, truely a paisa vasool match

Nopes nuthing like that too....but if guys over here follow Indian cricket

Not today but a week down the line seeing all past and present cricket stuff u will know how indian team performs...

This match was on same line of the cricket world cup against zimbabwe(during srinath time) needed 4-5 runs in an over 3 wickets in hand.And u grasp lost from the jaws of victory

Indians are poor chaser(only batsmen i missed today was mohamad kaif)

I dont know u give chance to virat kohli even jadeja gets...Yuvraj is always direct entry but all has been forgot about him.....

During kaif time we made that england win(i know in todays match it was not like that situation)

Else we are just poor finisher or cant handle pressure type team(which makes people like me to feel match fixing when bookies earn)

I just wanted to know how much money they made on todays match....and also a number of 1-2..lol

Back