The india vs australia series discussion thread

DIE ****ING JADEJA DIE !!!!

Hwo can he not learn from his mistakes at such a level ?

Did the exact same thing in the previous match !!

I died a bit inside , seeing Praveen Kumar sigh after the match.

STUPID STUPID STUPID !! Who sent BABIES to play CRICKET !!

red_devil said:
err because he has scored loads of runs in Ranji cricket rather than just sitting on a chair in front of TV/PC and complaining :tongue:
no offense meant, btw.

So would you rather have me play instead of him? Hell, I wish that was true, atleast I wouldn't have run like a mad man.
And just FYI, he has played 23 Ranji matches in which he has scored some 1200 odd runs with an average of 37. That doesn't look "loads" to me. I know he is in as an all rounder but it ain't like he is doing a great job at it. He got thrashed today and India could have made it if were not for his stupid running and lack of judgment.

sachin surely played a risky shot but that is no excuse to team india's incapability of scoring 18runs with 4 wickets at disposal... dont want to exaggerate my 50yr old dad would have played better... :no:

this problem has been there since a long time n still no efforts whatsoever to work on it... we surely require a psychiatrist for our team....

MAGNeT said:
This match was on same line of the cricket world cup against zimbabwe(during srinath time) needed 4-5 runs in an over 3 wickets in hand

I remember that game. Henry Olanga made a name for himself back then.

Venkatesh Prasad was the last batsman out IIRC.

OMG :(

Cant imagine how Sachin must be feeling right now. :cry:

BTW, when he was presented with the bike key...he wasnt taking it. He took the trophy...then later on took the key...i guess he dint want it at all after the result.

Did he shed a tear right before he was put on mic. :huh:

:cry: :cry:

^ Those saying match was fixed probably have never ever played any cricket :no:

Not everyone plays for money, some play for the passion they have for the game ;)

starchazer said:
Had he made India won today, you would have said "Why wasn't he included in the team earlier?" :p

Yes, ofcourse. Infact that would have made him a hero. The fact that India lost the match today because of his stupid judgment is enough reason to kick his ass out of this team. We need match winners not morons.

red_devil said:
I remember that game. Henry Olanga made a name for himself back then.

Venkatesh Prasad was the last batsman out IIRC.

Dont remind me abt that one..one minute i'm nicely munching popcorn, next minute its on the floor and people all around using choiced words!

Bluffmaster said:
Yes, ofcourse. Infact that would have made him a hero. The fact that India lost the match today because of his stupid judgment is enough reason to kick his ass out of this team. We need match winners not morons.

Another player who have made victories earlier and perished hrisikesh kanitkar and vijay bhardwaj if u ppl can recall 4 in final ball or 2nd last ball something

Hain i thght olongo was famous for his malinga-symonds type hair look....

The Match couldn't have possibly been fixed. The emotions don't lie. The look on Praveen Kumar's face when Jadeja committed harakiri and when he finally himself got runout was proof enough of the disappointment he was feeling. Add to that Sachin's performance and expressions when India finally lost.

thexfactor said:
^ Those saying match was fixed probably have never ever played any cricket :no:

Not everyone plays for money, some play for the passion they have for the game ;)

+1

try fixing a 5 over match in your galli with your friends and colleagues and you will understand the complexities involved 1st hand :p

PS: galli(hindi/marathi mumbai) = gali(hindi) = lane

Bluffmaster said:
So would you rather have me play instead of him? Hell, I wish that was true, atleast I wouldn't have run like a mad man.

And just FYI, he has played 23 Ranji matches in which he has scored some 1200 odd runs with an average of 37. That doesn't look "loads" to me. I know he is in as an all rounder but it ain't like he is doing a great job at it. He got thrashed today and India could have made it if were not for his stupid running and lack of judgment.

:eek:hyeah:

Btw, I think he (Jadeja) was picked based on his all round performance in the U19 WC, Ranji, IPL - kinda mixed bag.

Besides, the "all rounder" tag is what made him a contender for the team slot. Irfan/Yousuf Pathan were perhaps other options but I guess he has Dhobi's backing.

You can again go on and blame the selectors or anyone else. I don't care.

These tournaments are more of giving opportunity to youngsters I believe. Pick Dravid and people go crazy saying "youngsters aren't given a chance" and pick Jadeja or any other "youngster" a similar amount of people go all out crying foul.

The way I see it, its more of a "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't" thing with Indians and Cricket.

Bluffmaster said:
The Match couldn't have possibly been fixed. The emotions don't lie. The look on Praveen Kumar's face when Jadeja committed harakiri and when he finally himself got runout was proof enough of the disappointment he was feeling. Add to that Sachin's performance and expressions when India finally lost.

+1 . Those believe the series is fixed and that India will surely win the next game are all talking nonsense. Anything can happen in Indian cricket :bleh:

Bluffmaster said:

Thank God you're no where near selecting players for any team.

Mistakes happen mate. People have to learn from them. I'm sure you would've accidentally formatted your hard disk or screwed up big time in school or with your gf or at some point in your life. That doesn't mean you don't deserve a computer or you don't have the right to go to school or have a new/patched up GF. :)

Shit happens.

madnav said:
+1

try fixing a 5 over match in your galli with your friends and colleagues and you will understand the complexities involved 1st hand :p

PS: galli(hindi/marathi mumbai) = gali(hindi) = lane

I agree

In my building just for fixing people cut balls with blade and says match abandoned due to unavoidable circumstances...that's too much complexity

Not fixed agreed.....But if someone says it isnt fixed dont believe it and say i dont agree....double negation theory ;)

Back