The Indian Politics Thread

^^ That.. And the fact that small players cannot hold the government at ransom, if there had been a need for alliances. I just hope power doesn't go too much into the heads of the BJP now.

@avi True. All we want is a better government with 'less' corruption and more development (not for a few individuals, but the general public).
Congress might have fared better had they projected Chidambaram or even Priyanka as the PM candidate. Rahul Gandhi looks and acts like a royalty, with an official claim to the throne. Hope he loses Amethi.

@avi True. All we want is a better government with 'less' corruption and more development (not for a few individuals, but the general public).
Congress might have fared better had they projected Chidambaram or even Priyanka as the PM candidate. Rahul Gandhi looks and acts like a royalty, with an official claim to the throne. Hope he loses Amethi.
I am particularly interested in the Amethi results. I want him to lose it.
He skipped the Last Supper for MMS too. That was too much seriously.

QvpfogF.png

I really doubt it - Chidu has done enough gaffes (the last I remember was chiding middle class for acting elitist and crying over taxes).
Priyanka Vadra? I think she is on the same level of intelligence as RaGa -- my matyr father.

Only chance Congress was prompting some state CM who had done a good job.

Chidu is one of the reasons for Congress failure. Stupid fellow kept raising taxes even when country was reeling in inflation.
That RBI fellow who came now is another congress tool. Dunce is buying us dollars via state banks to curb rupee value from increasing. Most of inflation is due to import of oil. High rupee value would lessen the burden on govt and this fellow want to stop it. Don't know where these guys come from in finance. :s

Chidu is one of the reasons for Congress failure. Stupid fellow kept raising taxes even when country was reeling in inflation.
That RBI fellow who came now is another congress tool. Dunce is buying us dollars via state banks to curb rupee value from increasing. Most of inflation is due to import of oil. High rupee value would lessen the burden on govt and this fellow want to stop it. Don't know where these guys come from in finance. :s

And what about the appreciation of the INR affecting the competitiveness of our exports?
You gotta take a 360 deg view of things!

Back