The Indian Politics Thread

And what about the appreciation of the INR affecting the competitiveness of our exports?
You gotta take a 360 deg view of things!
Total amount of exports is way below total amount of imports. The exports are way too low to impact any thing. I heard somewhere in TV program that oil subsidies are around 90k crores per year. If rupee appreciates, this 90k crore will become less by few thousand crores. Less burden on govt = less taxes on people. If imports were lower than exports I would not mind RBI devaluation of rupees.
Our exports were never competitive to begin with since cost of raw materials like power etc were always high. Only software sector is big time exporter here. Its hardly anything to rejoice over.

Chidu is one of the reasons for Congress failure. Stupid fellow kept raising taxes even when country was reeling in inflation.
That RBI fellow who came now is another congress tool. Dunce is buying us dollars via state banks to curb rupee value from increasing. Most of inflation is due to import of oil. High rupee value would lessen the burden on govt and this fellow want to stop it. Don't know where these guys come from in finance. :s
Lots of reasons for inflation and many ways to finance our country and make our economy strong but in the end its "corruption" which always ****s up everything. And some assholes politicians want the money for themselves.
In my hometown we have a joke which goes like this "10% of every financial plan belongs to the CM's pockets" :p[DOUBLEPOST=1400299981][/DOUBLEPOST]
I died laughing. How many times did Mr.TheNationWantsToKnow asked "how dare you say I take money?"? Lol

Last edited:
^they form gov and correct their mistakes and target for LS-2019.

or else, yeah, pretty much nail on the coffin

With such a clear mandate for BJP & total annihilation of Congress its very likely that they will not come to power for the next 10 years provided BJP does not F@#k it up by ignoring developmental promises they had made & start working on their other agenda... ..

I wonder if Sonia & Rahul will step down from their posts in INC. Both of them don't have leadership qualities in them.
Sonia is really an introvert. Rahul really got a run for the money,due to smriti irani. Didnt expect smriti to get so many votes.
In fact the whole gandhi family should retire. They should have had someone like Narsimha Rao. They should end the dynasty thing.

congress reverse engineering. still lost :p
Bn7EiWiIAAEkAqU.jpg:large

^LMAO. is that for real
Best part is they didnt let him set on fire. Actually its all drama.
The real one I saw on news some days back.
There was this politician who came to attend a debate whcih was being telecasted for Doordarshan.
Then from the crowds emerged a person, who set himself on fire and then hugged the polititician and burned him too.
Both of them died. That is real. The above link was just a drama enacted.

and he kept on blabbering modi wave happened owing to the media
10311766_506182312837787_1573072089418378715_n-png.40692

Attachments

• 10311766_506182312837787_1573072089418378715_n.png
    10311766_506182312837787_1573072089418378715_n.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited by a moderator:
Back