The iPad Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunal- try Oplayer HD to stream videos from your SMB server. I spent more than 1k on media players before I came across it and it used to work perfectly with my SMB shares from my Windows PC.

Do you know what are the proper settings to use if i want to run iCleaner ? I have it installed in my iPhone but i am bit scared to run the utility, incase it messes up with something or deletes something which it is not supposed to.

Btw we should open a separate thread for discussion iOS jailbreak and cydia apps and tweaks. iOS users will admit that jailbreaking and installing those wonderful tweaks and apps makes their iPhone / iPad experience much much better.

here is my setting page scrennshot

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1361985752.140578.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1361985752.140578.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 165
looking at free apps right now :(

They have a free version too. OPlayer HD Lite. In this you cant view your whole drive. It will show only some files/folders. You hit refresh and it will show some other files/folders. Keep hitting refresh till you find the file or folder you wanna open.

I was using Airtel on ipad and used to get 5-6mbps speed on 3G ..... Just got Vodafone few days back and getting above 10mbps pretty much everywhere. Is Vodafone offers faster than 3G connection ?

img0024.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

airtel depends on other networks under ICRA.
under ICRA,speed is capped to 7.2 max while own network with no ICRA,your bandwidth is as per actual.
I also observed same under vodafone idea and airtel.
airtel mumbai gives 6-7 mbps on 14.4-21mbps network.
same airtel mumbai sim in maharashtra under ICRA ----idea is capped at 7.2mbps and delivers around 2-2.5mbps
vodafone is giving full 7.2mbps and actual goes about 6.5 so overall as long as you have vodafone network its better to latch on to them.

only issue is vodafone has far less network coverage for 3G than idea.

Guys, I'm trying to buy my first game on ipad but iTunes is declining both my axis bank mastercard debit and union bank visa debit cards. What are options? The game is on sale so need to do something fast[DOUBLEPOST=1363524973,1363415844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys, I'm trying to buy my first game on ipad but iTunes is declining both my axis bank mastercard debit and union bank visa debit cards. What are options? The game is on sale so need to do something fast
Guys! Help! @raksrules @rdst_1

Last edited by a moderator:
Try creating a Virtual Credit Card online and transacting with it

Mod Edit: Thread locked. Please start separate threads for queries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back