~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

See. Girls consider cool quotient more than dual core or anything else. I took my sister to the showroom and showed all the phones to her. She liked the looks of NeoV (white one) better than everything else. But well, with girls, there's is always room for endless confusion. Let us know whatever you go for finally.

^ +1 ... Neo V seems good choice... But SGR is more of a sensible choice
<

Thanks Guys! If only we could read their minds
<

Will check out Neo V!

I have a question , may be a weird one . Here it goes - Taken the Dollar vs Rupee value today and after 6 months there is going to be a lot of change ( Prediction 7 rupees- Some Economic website) . So will there be a change in the prices of the mobiles also or will they be nullified by some other thing??

I have a question , may be a weird one . Here it goes - Taken the Dollar vs Rupee value today and after 6 months there is going to be a lot of change ( Prediction 7 rupees- Some Economic website) . So will there be a change in the prices of the mobiles also or will they be nullified by some other thing??

Considering the prices have actually increased now compared to sometime earlier, we can expect it to go down as well.

I think you can not predict this . If may increase also but more likely they will come down .

What do you have in your mind ?

Hi Bro,

Need a smartphone mainly for browsing/twitter/Rss/Reading on the commute... Evrything else is secondary. Also, want to be able to resell the phone later... Which phone would you suggest ?

If the SE Live with Walkman comes around 9-10k , i will buy it .

I dont think it'll come down that low, SE is famous to keep their phones prices higher for long time... It would drop down to 13-14k though !

Hi Bro,

Need a smartphone mainly for browsing/twitter/Rss/Reading on the commute... Evrything else is secondary. Also, want to be able to resell the phone later... Which phone would you suggest ?

Whats your budget ??

Guys. Finally selling my Wave GT8500. Bada Developer have nothing to offer really. So looking for my first android phone. Now the demands from this phone will be:

1. Map

2. Music

3. Typing emails

4. Occasional pictures.

Was considering NeoV but 17K seems to be a bit of stretch for me. Budget is around 12-13K. Don't need a qwerty phone. Would like a lag-free device. Tell me what are my options.

Guys. Finally selling my Wave GT8500. Bada Developer have nothing to offer really. So looking for my first android phone. Now the demands from this phone will be:

1. Map

2. Music

3. Typing emails

4. Occasional pictures.

Was considering NeoV but 17K seems to be a bit of stretch for me. Budget is around 12-13K. Don't need a qwerty phone. Would like a lag-free device. Tell me what are my options.

If you can spare the display resolution SE Live with walkman fits your budget perfecty . Also it will be getting the 4.0 update .

If you can spare the display resolution SE Live with walkman fits your budget perfecty . Also it will be getting the 4.0 update .

Can't spare. Have gotten used to AMOLED on Wave
<

People are saying bad things about its display.

1. Map

2. Music

3. Typing emails

4. Occasional pictures.

Samsung Ace for 12.5K. is it a good bet? Future proof for 2 years? Usage is as described above. Has it got as good a dev support as Defy?

Samsung Ace for 12.5K. is it a good bet? Future proof for 2 years? Usage is as described above. Has it got as good a dev support as Defy?

Ace wont wast long, Defy is better ... But still if you want phone to last long, wait a bit and atleast go for Neo V ... Though spending 19k on Galaxy R than spending 17k on Neo V makes a bit more sense
<

Ace wont wast long, Defy is better ... But still if you want phone to last long, wait a bit and atleast go for Neo V ... Though spending 19k on Galaxy R than spending 17k on Neo V makes a bit more sense
<

Oh! See from what I can gather from its reviews is that the battery performs better. It'll get ICS upgrade. And 800mhz is decent enough to do day to day activities (not including playing hifi graphic games). BTW what phones are to hit our market in next month or so? Anything worth waiting for?

Samsung Galaxy S wont be getting full fleged ICS, so ICS for ACE is quite difficult ! Moreover Ace has low resolution and 278MB ram which makes Defy a better choice ...

Galaxy Nexus and Razr Maxx might come in coming months ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back