~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

Roxtin said:
Which is the best phone without cam?? I need a cell without a cam rest it should have all features.

If I can get a PDA + GPS w/o cam it would be great :)

with Mftrs trying to squeeze in a camera into every model,they just make such instances a difficulty..

so wat's the budget?

Roxtin said:
anything b/w 5 to 15k. is treo 750 available in India w/o cam?

Firstly, the palm treo 750 available here is with the camera for 21.7k..

And the two best options 'without camera' are:

Nokia E61 w/o camera ~ 14-15k

Nokia E51 w/o camera ~ Around 10k

Hotstuff said:
i would say hold on a bit more now that you have waited for so long.... get the 5800 when it hits the shelves

i'm really really trying to hold on to buying anything else....worst come to worst i would need to buy a new el-cheapo phone....the phone im currently on has a cracked up body / popping out keys / i need to smack the phone at times to stop an irritating noise coming out / smack it at time to stop hearing my own voice and start hearing the person calling.............so i really really doubt i can have a WAIT for the 5800 ......

actually after the hands-on with the Omnia the Samsung F480 @ 18k is looking so yummy to me......but then on the other hand its not musicxpress and i need to do with the unusual boring headset interface of the samsung.......nokia people if ur reading this...send a 5800 to me pls....:rofl: :p

Roxtin said:
How much is w950i for think this one is w/o camera??

You wont find it in most stores coz they've stopped the model..there's the latest w960 to replace it !

Not sure bout the current price either..
you could get a second hand one for 9k..:(

moreover,the w950i runs on SymbianOS v9.1 UIQ 3.0..

teche said:
Nokia 5800 Xpress music will be priced ~18-19k.
Nice price IMO, what say?

How's Moto. ZN5?

18k sounds swEEt !

The Moto ZN5?! The only highlight of the phone is the awesome 5mp kodak camera module !!! the best cam phone MOTO has to offer...
gsmarena_012.jpg

WOW !

According to mobile-review and Smape(2 mobile reviewing websites), the Motorola ZN5's camera is the best 5MP camera they have seen. CNet thinks it is among the best mobile cameras it has seen and according to Techtree it ranks among the best 3 mobile camera's. The flash is good too.

The only gripe with this almost perfect phone is very bad video recording. I hope they improve the video capture quality in a subsequent firmware upgrade.

Also it has great music quality, almost matching that of the ROKR E8. Its music quality is definately better than any Nokia phone(except N91) and most Samsung phones(except i450 and INNOV8).

U can say that the phone not supporting 3G is a disadvantage too but it is not the fault of Motorola, the Linux-JAVA OS platform used on this phone does not support 3G chips yet.

Gaurish said:
Need a Cheepo phone aka saasta wala telephone around 5k

Need:
*Long battery Life
*Bluetooth
* Expandable Memory slot

Brands:
*Nokia
*SE

Please Suggest:)

You've got two options:

The simple & no nonsense phone - Nokia 3110 Classic ~ 4.3K
OR
A Trendy clamshell - SE Z555 ~ 5.5K

~ t.t.m ~

Can anyone tell me the latest price of the Nokia 5220 and 5320?
Has the price of the 5320 gone below Rs.9.5k?

Has anyone been able to spot the N78 in the range of Rs.14k something?

Didn't like 3110 Classic, its too simple for a college students.

i have used 5200 before, had lot of hanging problems with it.

also 5300 is similar in design though feature set is expanded.

Still it has that boring look. same goes with Samsung J210

Boring Zzzz

what do i purchase?

[edit]

I checked LG kf 510, looks awesome!

any idea of cost?

hotshot05 said:
@gaurish Samsung J210 is good too.
I think u will be able to get the Nokia 5200 for less than Rs.5k and Nokia 5300 for less than Rs.6k too.

I didn't recommend them because I've noticed some problems with the 5200 & 5300 both s/w & h/w(slider) ones !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back