~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

NoName01 said:
I need a one with the main purpose as browsing on WIFI....so qwerty keyboard is a must..Samsung sucks....any other mobile with qwerty k/b ?

htc_touch_pro_front_1.jpg

^^^

The best option would be the new HTC Touch PRO ~ 34k or less. !

Secondly,the Nokia E90 (34.5k) if your comfortable with its dimensions..

Last but not the least,the hot favorite : Nokia E71 ~ 19.6k ..

Time for you to decide..

rocky_pratik said:
Can anyone tell me when Nokia 5800 will be available in Indian Market?

Estimated Price?

Thanks in Advance

Your Answer:
Indian mobile lovers are likely to get Nokia's first touch-screen phone Nokia 5800 by November, 2008. The new touch-screen mobile will be launched under Nokia's music platform ‘XpressMusic’ series at a price of Rs 20,000.

thetoxicmind said:
htc_touch_pro_front_1.jpg

^^^
The best option would be the new HTC Touch PRO ~ 34k or less. !

Secondly,the Nokia E90 (34.5k) if your comfortable with its dimensions..

Last but not the least,the hot favorite : Nokia E71 ~ 19.6k ..

Time for you to decide..

I have used htc touch pro,found it slow and painful to use...will goto the showroom,use both e90 and e71 and then decide..heard there are some cosmetic issues with the E90...

thank you

NoName01 said:
I have used htc touch pro,found it slow and painful to use...will goto the showroom,use both e90 and e71 and then decide..heard there are some cosmetic issues with the E90...

thank you

I'd prefer the E71 to the E90 anyday ! Primarily for its sleek form factor,the E90 is a brick in comparison.

So +1 for the E71 !

if n78 is 14k then its a good deal , btw alfa's price on closing for the day was 15.1k ! :)....
some other prices which i did catch a glimpse of.....

N82-19xxxx
HTC Diamond Unlocked - 24500
Samsung F480 - 18000
Omnia 8GB - 32250
Some new motorola touch screen forgot model no- 7xxx (looked awsome and cute and 2mp cam too , real small and handy must say )
N95 Silver - 18xxx
E71-19xxx
E66-18xxx
Asus P320-10750

p.s : all official prices with proper company warranty as applicable.

manu1991 said:

IceFusion said:
A810 is quite a decent phone for its price range... :)
yes yes this was it.....sorry forgot to update thread after i watched a few vid's abt this on youtube last night....preety good entry level touch screen phoney.....and i just remembered its price...it was for Rs.7625....preety decent i say.......

Moto A810

motorola-a810-2.jpg

Motorola's new Linux-based A810 smartphone breezed through the FCC recently, and it looks really nice. This full-touchscreen handset features a minimum of hardware buttons, instead relying on the touchscreen for navigation - a stylus is included.

The Motorola A810 sports a 2 megapixel camera, but no flash, unfortunately. There is a microSD card slot beneath the battery for expanded memory, and a standard 3.5mm audio jack will make music listening convenient. An FM radio is also on board, as well as Bluetooth support.

Thanks to the Linux-based operating system, the Motorola A810 features an on-screen QWERTY keyboard, numeric keypad, and handwriting recognition, for convenient text input. Tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900MHz).

For 7.2k in Chennai !

Got to use the Omnia 16GB version today...and its soo yummy....so just incase anybody's spending over the iphone , thing again.....today at the shop where i went to buy some stuff i saw "iPhone" users go :O over the omnia.......maybe they are repenting :p

Can anyone tell me exactly where the Nokia N78 is available for Rs.14k. On every site and on every forums mobile price update thread, the price of the N78 is around Rs.15k.

so anyone here getting the a810 ? , btw was going throught some video reviews on youtube ( there aint too many neways !)...the screen seems v. small , however the features the phone packs in for the price is rather cool....its got a 3.5mm! slot on it as well.....just makes me wonder if i should get this as a stop-over phone before the 5800 hits the shelves and is done with the 1st price drop on it ......phone buying has been going on getting delayed since a v. long time now :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back