~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

Hey,

i wanted to know if there will be any price drops in nokias N82 with the diwali season on and stuff coz i really wanted to get one but the price doesnt really suit me....

I basically am looking out for a really nice looking(priority) good camera phone. Doesnt have to be a really good music player though i would like the speakers to be decent enough for the music to be heard when it rings lol.

3.2mp cams would be better with good flash.

price range 10-13k(max 15 if its really worth it:p)

SE preferred as they look better or w/e u have in mind with visual appeal. N82 looks like a mundane brick....

TerrorBlade said:
Hey,
i wanted to know if there will be any price drops in nokias N82 with the diwali season on and stuff coz i really wanted to get one but the price doesnt really suit me....
I basically am looking out for a really nice looking(priority) good camera phone. Doesnt have to be a really good music player though i would like the speakers to be decent enough for the music to be heard when it rings lol.
3.2mp cams would be better with good flash.
price range 10-13k(max 15 if its really worth it:p)
SE preferred as they look better or w/e u have in mind with visual appeal. N82 looks like a mundane brick....

N82 still retailing at 19k ! And you'd probably get a .5-1k discount ...

The next best thing to an N82 is the N78 @ 15K !

Other options:

SE C702 ~ 14.4k
Nokia 6500 Slide ~ 12.8k

~ t.t.m ~

The Nokia E63 is still some way off. I will be very happy if its price is significantly less than the E71.
I would love to see something like the Nokia E51 with a competitive pricing like the E51 and having the features of the E71 withous the 3MP camera.

Thanks a lot. After talking it out with my parents, Ive decided not to spend more than 10k on a phone as they already bought me an ipod touch 2g...

I wanted to know the best cam phones below 10k(around if its worth it).

SE and nokias preferred.

If u want only camera then buy SE K790i, SE K810i. They have fabulous 3.2MP cameras and are very affordable too. If u want Nokia then buy 3600 Slide. But its camera is not as good as the above mentioned.

Any advice for a sub 5K phone..? Looking at Samsung J210 or the Nokia 3110c.. Anything else I can consider..? I need Bluetooth, card slot, FM and mp3 support..!

hp-india said:
Any advice for a sub 5K phone..? Looking at Samsung J210 or the Nokia 3110c.. Anything else I can consider..? I need Bluetooth, card slot, FM and mp3 support..!

The Nokia 3110C has got a better better battery life and is more user friendly than the Samsung J210..

The Samsung E251 , Nokia 3500C and the Nokia 6085 can also be considered...

suhayl said:
Does anyone know where i can get the Nokia 5220, Green colour with a white back. Any shop in mumbai. I dont mind grey peices

Please do not post queries based on local ''AVAILABILITY' of phone models in this thread,instead do so in the 'Mobile Phones' section as such..

No offence meant !

This thread is to help people in choosing the right phone and not telling them where to buy it from..:no:

TerrorBlade said:
Thanks a lot. After talking it out with my parents, Ive decided not to spend more than 10k on a phone as they already bought me an ipod touch 2g...

I wanted to know the best cam phones below 10k(around if its worth it).

SE and nokias preferred.

Take a look...

3.2MP camera phone options:

SE K810i ~ 9.9k ~ cosmetic changes over k790,same 3.2mp cybershot with a newer interface /3.2MP/AF/Xenon Flash

SE K790i ~ 9.5k ~ 3.2mp cybershot module /3.2MP/AF/Xenon Flash

Nokia 7610 Supernova ~ 10.7k ~ Funky stylish slider /3.2MP/AF/LED Flash

Nokia 5610 XpressMusic ~ 11k ~ Music oriented slider /3.2MP/AF/LED Flash

Both the k810 & k790 have the best camera modules(with Xenon flash) among the four,with the former providing a better experience..

~ t.t.m ~

thetoxicmind said:
The Nokia 3110C has got a better better battery life and is more user friendly than the Samsung J210..

The Samsung E251 , Nokia 3500C and the Nokia 6085 can also be considered...

Thanks a lot..! Settled for a Nokia 3110c and bought it from Univercell.
Cost me Rs.4600 inclusive of all taxes. Phone comes with 512MB miniSD card in the pack.. The Univercell guy has given me a 1GB miniSD card as a Diwali freebie.. :)

hp-india said:
Thanks a lot..! Settled for a Nokia 3110c and bought it from Univercell.
Cost me Rs.4600 inclusive of all taxes. Phone comes with 512MB miniSD card in the pack.. The Univercell guy has given me a 1GB miniSD card as a Diwali freebie.. :)
I think u probably meant microSD.

If the person did give a miniSD card, plz return it as ur phone does not support a miniSD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back