~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

What's a good phone in 10-15k range?
In two seqments
*First, for smartphone for Email
*Second, Multimedia phone with good music and camera.

Please reply with different phones for both categories

Thanks

sri_k said:
Thanks for your suggestions...Before i buy one need to clarify how is motorola yuva series compared to these phones?:)

The UI of the Yuva series phones are average in comparison.

Gaurish said:
What's a good phone in 10-15k range?

In two seqments

*First, for smartphone for Email

*Second, Multimedia phone with good music and camera.

Please reply with different phones for both categories

Thanks

Smartphone for Email:

Nokia E63 ~ 12K*

Nokia E51 ~ 11.1K*

Good Multimedia phone:

SE W705 ~ 15.6K*

Nokia N79 ~ 14.5K*

SE C702 ~ 14.1K*

Nokia 6600 Slide ~ 13.6K*

~ T.T.M ~

var89 said:
Actually frankly image quality never does not depend fully on megapixel only.
Its also based on image sensor. So it does not always mean that 3MP is better than 2MP. check the lens as well as image sensor.

let me check this 7k to 10k category. hopefully we can find something in addition to c510.

Oks thanks for the information , So please let me know within 7k any mobile with good camera quality , good sound quality having music players , FM radio , bluetooth , GPRS ,EDGE etc..

priyanka123 said:
Oks thanks for the information , So please let me know within 7k any mobile with good camera quality , good sound quality having music players , FM radio , bluetooth , GPRS ,EDGE etc..

Hi priyanka,

In nokia.
What about 5130xm rom Nokia. Its 5.8k with all the above features. Even i got it recently. Unofficially it supports 16GB memory card. But don't expect very good images from its camera.
Don't go for supernova series from Nokia as they have poor battery life.
another option is Nokia 5630xm which is more expensive.
or Nokia 5320.

In sony ericsson
Sony Ericsson W302.
or G502

Samsung- No Idea.

var89 said:
Hi priyanka,

In nokia.
What about 5130xm rom Nokia. Its 5.8k with all the above features. Even i got it recently. Unofficially it supports 16GB memory card. But don't expect very good images from its camera.
Don't go for supernova series from Nokia as they have poor battery life.
another option is Nokia 5630xm which is more expensive.
or Nokia 5320.

In sony ericsson
Sony Ericsson W302.
or G502

Samsung- No Idea.

Hi var89,
Thanks yaar . Nokia 5310XM is good but actually few days back only we have bought it for my sister . Actually one of the main features i want in my mobile is good picture quality from its camera and good sound quality.Could u plz let me know with in 7k which of the cells are better in these two features .

priyanka123 said:
Hi var89,

Thanks yaar . Nokia 5310XM is good but actually few days back only we have bought it for my sister . Actually one of the main features i want in my mobile is good picture quality from its camera and good sound quality.Could u plz let me know with in 7k which of the cells are better in these two features .

From 10K to 7K ?

Anyways,

Your Options:

Samsung L700 ~ 6.6K*

SE G502 ~ 6.8K*

Samsung M3510 Beat ~ 7.3K*

SE W395 ~ 7.3K*

~ T.T.M ~

thetoxicmind said:

Please avoid double posting here.
I suggest you post all your queries in a single post and not one at a time.

Anyways,

The Nokia 6303 Classic is simply an alternative to the Nokia 3600 Slide in this price range.
At 10K, there's the SE C510.

~ T.T.M ~

Thanks mate for that!

thetoxicmind said:
Your Options:

Samsung E1410 ~ 2.7K*
Nokia 2323 Classic ~ 2.3K*

~ T.T.M ~

Although the Black version is officially released, availability is still uncertain.
You just might have to order it (black version) online.

~ T.T.M ~

The main difference between the S8003 Jet & 5800 Xpress Music is that the former lacks smartphone capabilities.

If its outright entertainment & capabilities your after, add to that a brilliant display, it simply has to be the Samsung S8003 Jet !

~ T.T.M ~

Your Options:

SE C510 ~ 10K* (3.2MP Cam/AF/Flash)
Samsung U800 Soul ~ 9.4K* (3.2MP Cam/Flash, Avg. battery Life)
Nokia 3600 Slide ~ 8.8K* (3.2MP Cam/AF/Flash)
LG KM335 ~ 8.1K* (3.2MP Cam/AF)

The Nokia 6303 isn't available in stores yet but worth the wait.

~ T.T.M ~

Thanks for the information.Could you please let me know how is Smasung L700 , is the camera quality good in this one .

thetoxicmind said:

Your Options:

Samsung E1410 ~ 2.7K*
Nokia 2323 Classic ~ 2.3K*

~ T.T.M ~

Although the Black version is officially released, availability is still uncertain.
You just might have to order it (black version) online.

~ T.T.M ~

The main difference between the S8003 Jet & 5800 Xpress Music is that the former lacks smartphone capabilities.

If its outright entertainment & capabilities your after, add to that a brilliant display, it simply has to be the Samsung S8003 Jet !

~ T.T.M ~

Your Options:

SE C510 ~ 10K* (3.2MP Cam/AF/Flash)
Samsung U800 Soul ~ 9.4K* (3.2MP Cam/Flash, Avg. battery Life)
Nokia 3600 Slide ~ 8.8K* (3.2MP Cam/AF/Flash)
LG KM335 ~ 8.1K* (3.2MP Cam/AF)

The Nokia 6303 isn't available in stores yet but worth the wait.

~ T.T.M ~

thetoxicmind said:

From 10K to 7K ?

Anyways,

Your Options:

Samsung L700 ~ 6.6K*
SE G502 ~ 6.8K*
SE W395 ~ 7.3K*

~ T.T.M ~

Thanks TTM .Actually i am not very sure whether it worths to extend upto 10k or be within 7k , thats why i asked within 7k range also........
What would you suggest will be best mobile to go for within 7k or within 10k features wise.......I am not able to make up my mind till now........

priyanka123 said:
Thanks TTM .Actually i am not very sure whether it worths to extend upto 10k or be within 7k , thats why i asked within 7k range also........
What would you suggest will be best mobile to go for within 7k or within 10k features wise.......I am not able to make up my mind till now........

priyanka,
Freeze your price bracket first. Then look at options otherwise you'll get confused.

priyanka123 said:

What you need is the no-frills, SE C510 !
Done deal.

~ T.T.M ~

Thanks for the Samsung L700 review site .But the audio quality is not good one for it .as per review. Yes var89 , you are right regarding freezing the price.Actually initially i planned for 7k only but i am not able to get a phone with which i am satisfied in this range , thats why i thought to extend upto 10k .

jaber said:
Hi,
Whats the essential difference between the Nokia 3500C and Nokia 6300.

Also which wud be the best phones in that price range with similar features...

First off, please specify your requirements and exact budget.

Between the 3500C & 6300, the latter looks better and has a much better display.

~ T.T.M ~

Hi,

Upgrading from a Nokia 7610 after 4yrs which has never been for repairs eva.. Need something as durable.

Also.. 3.5mm, decent cam, ease in txting.

Budget 5-7K.

Also lookin at the N6303.

jaber said:
Hi,

Upgrading from a Nokia 7610 after 4yrs which has never been for repairs eva.. Need something as durable.

Also.. 3.5mm, decent cam, ease in txting.

Budget 5-7K.

Also lookin at the N6303.

Your Options:

Nokia 6303 Classic ~ Around 8K*

Nokia 5220 XM ~ 7K*

Nokia 5130 XM ~ 5.6K*

~ T.T.M ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back