The Most Awaited Brand Now In India

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi1771

Adept
Mar 17, 2005
^^ Not sure about the MK2 as I have not heard them,but when I shifted from MX 5021 to Audioengine A5 could feel the lack of bass,not much while listening to music but while watching movies and gaming.Got a velodyne impact 10 sub to compliment the A5's.

Hades.

Skilled
Aug 23, 2010
Best Of Luck... I am really astounded to see that someone has taken a step towards selling great quality speakers... Everybody is selling IEMs only these days... Nobody thought of taking popular brand dealership like "Swans" ... Nice move abhi... Looking forward to buy Swans M10 from you
<

Hades.

Skilled
Aug 23, 2010
Bought Panasonic NN-CT641M Microwave Oven For Rs.9990 From Croma... Its 27Ltr oven and is total value for money... I had shortlisted three microwave ovens.. One was Samsung's oven and one was LG's... Dont remember the model numbers... Chose Panasonic oven over the other two because it was more feature rich as compared to Samsung and LG ovens and had heating tubes for heating the food both from the upper side aswell as from the back which both Samsung and LG ovens didnt have... Plus the Panasonic model that i have bought has more preset options to cook various food then the LG and Samsung ovens... I am pretty happy after buying it... The only thing that i didn't like about this oven is that it makes a bit noise (its written in the manual too
<
)... its a very small issue to ignore buying such a great oven...
<

Thanks guys for helping me out... Reps added
<

?dOuBtFiRe?

Adept
Aug 11, 2008
Suggest a speaker model for movies as well as classical/folk/instrumental songs from Swan. Is Swans M10 ok for this, or should I go other models.

Best Of Luck... I am really astounded to see that someone has taken a step towards selling great quality speakers... Everybody is selling IEMs only these days... Nobody thought of taking popular brand dealership like "Swans" ... Nice move abhi... Looking forward to buy Swans M10 from you
<

Thank You Sir. You are welcome to buy any model from us.
<

I am glad to see you here. I was searching for the Swan M10s like a mad man.

Now your search ends here
<

Suggest a speaker model for movies as well as classical/folk/instrumental songs from Swan. Is Swans M10 ok for this, or should I go other models.

Sir, All Swans speakers are appreciated and recommended very highly so you can buy any speaker according to your budget.

Thank you all
<

#Gannu

Can you please merge my warranty one post to my main post?

Thank You.
<

psyph3r

Skilled
Jun 24, 2007
Pune
I am interested in the 1080 but there's no pricing on the site.

How much is it expected to sell at

Status
Not open for further replies.