The Most Awaited Brand Now In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in getting the Swan M10. The pricing has been removed. I would like to know how to go about it.

I am interested in getting the Swan M10. The pricing has been removed. I would like to know how to go about it.

I'll update the pricing within 3-4 days on my website.
<

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek Sood

HiFiNage

UPDATE: Guys my shipper has informed me that the shipment is arriving tomorrow at my place. So stay tuned guys, I will update the prices tomorrow on my website.
<

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

Do post here when u get em, i want the 1080's
<

Sure, I will update here once we receive the shipment.

any update on :
  • prices?
  • m200 mk iii?

Prices will get updated on the website once we receive the shipment and We are thinking of getting M200MKIII in the next shipment probably.

If anyone has any question to ask so post your queries here or one can also fill the form provided on our website. We will answer anyone's query ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage
<

UPDATE: The shipment has been delayed by the transporter and they said that it will reach on Friday. I request you all to have patience. I hope you all will cooperate with me
<

Thanks & Regards.

UPDATE: The Shipment is here now, We have received the shipment. We will list the products with their prices on website tomorrow. Stay tuned guys

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

wow eagerly waiting for the prices so that i can pick one for myself, im novice i want to retire my current 5.1 pc altec lansing speakers and go for something better

@ALL

We are in the process of adding some nice good looking product categories which will also help users to browse the products we offering in a easier way. So please wait for 1-2 days. Please try to understand we have just finished launching our website and still some work is pending so all we need is your cooperation. It will start working soon, let's say 1-2 days approx. Then all of you can place order on our website. We are also searching for reviews so that we can put the link of reviews for particular product in their page so that user don't need to find reviews or to google them.

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

^ You could post the prices here and end the suspense, you've been promising to update for quite a while now
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back