The Most Awaited Brand Now In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the Swans are out of my budget
<

Any chances of prices coming down?

Swan M10

Hey any plans of getting the M200MKIII , if yes how will it be priced.

I was and am still interested in the 1080's but if i can get better for a little more why not.

Also the prices on the site include shipping right ?

Unfortunately the Swans are out of my budget
sad.gif

Any chances of prices coming down?

Swan M10

No chances for the prices comes down. If the USD rates comes down below 48 so yes the pricing will come down.

Hey any plans of getting the M200MKIII , if yes how will it be priced.

I was and am still interested in the 1080's but if i can get better for a little more why not.

Also the prices on the site include shipping right ?

We are not keeping M200MKIII at the moment but if there will be the demand of this speaker set so yes we will keep this one too. We can keep any model of Swans HiVi, no issues but we will keep such costly models on the demand.

The pricing will be approx 25k-27k excluding VAT and shipping charges.

All the pricing on our website is excluding VAT and shipping charges.

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

Dear All TE Members,

We are going out of stock in Swans M2 so we are ordering this model, I thought of asking TE members if they want any other model so please post here so we can order other models along with Swans M2.

Which other models would you like to see?

If anyone wants to order M2 so place your order now because new stock will take minimum 1 month to arrive at our warehouse.

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

Thanks. I need an all purpose multimedia setup.

Can you let me know if 5.1s will be available any time soon? also are the subs on the 5.1s better than the 2.1s?

Thanks. I need an all purpose multimedia setup.

Can you let me know if 5.1s will be available any time soon? also are the subs on the 5.1s better than the 2.1s?

Dear Sir, 5.1's can be available at our store but we think customers for 5.1's of Swans will be too less as Swans 5.1's are very costly.

We can keep Swans 5.1 also but we need minimum 3-5 orders in advance. We will only keep such costly speakers when user/customer will deposit some advance money.

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

Hi mate,

Super prices, I must say. Have 2 questions though.

1) Can you enlist swan M10 on ebay with EMI option?

2) Does the price on your website include shipping too?

Yes surely we can
happy19.gif

Dear Sir, I cannot give you the exact quote for the M20W 2.1 channel because we offer shipping via 3-4 courier companies (Air and Surface both) so exclude shipping the price quote for the Swans M20W will be INR13,592.77
happy19.gif

Thanks & Regards,

HiFiNage

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for the info, I'm planning to get the [/font]M50W 2.1s[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] at the moment since it will be a one time buy. Is there any chance of an ebay listing? [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for the info, I'm planning to get the [/font]M50W 2.1s[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] at the moment since it will be a one time buy. Is there any chance of an ebay listing? [/font]

We can list this product on ebay but you will have to pay ebay fees also along with the product price which will increase the price of the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back