The Official 'Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

rPOk said:
After a day of trying to enable AA, i've finally succeeded. For ATI users, get 10.10e driver. Enable MLAA, Force AA from Catalyst Center. Enjoying 1680x1050 8xAA on ATI!

In any other version (which doesn't have MLAA incl 10.11 drivers), forcing AA from the CC crashes the game.

The game is good once the jagged edges have finally been removed by enabling AA.

It was pissing to see it otherwise - it looked like a PS2 game otherwise!

Does this work only for 5 series ATI card or will it work on 4850 as well ? Downloading 10.10 catalyst right now. Do I need to install the e hotfix as well ?

Nice game. Finally ea got its shit together and made a good racing game.

And, yes whats up with these pirated stuff discussion lately. In another thread, the OP clearly said that he wanted an ebook reader that can read the books downloaded via torrents! I had to report it to mods and they had it closed.

@gannu n00b.. it was a piece of cake.. the mclaren race.. :p

nfsq.jpg

One quick question:- Is the race starting method still like the old NFS HP 2, where you get a tournament tree fo unlocking races? or is it free roam?

^ same here!!! This game is tooo good.....i love how insanely fast it is.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

FaH33m said:
Does this work only for 5 series ATI card or will it work on 4850 as well ? Downloading 10.10 catalyst right now. Do I need to install the e hotfix as well ?
I'm on 5770. It works on 5 series cards!!!

well.. just be on the opposite lane most of the time charging ur NOS.. do not use the shortcut (they mentioned not to use shortcuts for exotic cars :p) and try and dodge every incoming car.. thats it.. :)

I thought short-cuts were essential, but then again the terrain up there is pretty rough and it just slows down your acceleration. How do you handle the corners? Do you need hand brakes or gradually release the acceleration?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Patience Roy! We'll get there eventually. :p

It's just a matter of familiarising yourself with the race track. Kauzy, any tips on the Mc F1 race?
Managed a Silver after a few tries. Clocked 3:14. :'(

Drove the 911GT3 RS sometime back and the race was awesome! :D

Desecrator said:
Managed a Silver after a few tries. Clocked 3:14. :'(

I can't even clock a Silver. Got close to it once, but either hit the speed limit sign posts or the barricades, during corners. These time trials are really annoying.

Back