Experimenting with processing. :)

10mm | f/20 | 90 sec | B&W #110 ND Filter

4183882838_51eb9a3d6d_b.jpg

delirious? said:
Experimenting with processing. :)

10mm | f/20 | 90 sec | B&W #110 ND Filter

4183882838_51eb9a3d6d_b.jpg

Great shot Nikky and Stuge.

Delirious, that's a interesting composition, but I think the ND filter didnt help much, the sigma 10-20 is the sharpest at f10 - 12.

Some of you might have seen this, but here goes. :)

My first shot from my Sony A850 on this thread!

Mehendi!

Sony A850, Sony 50 f1.4 lens
f1.4, ISO 200, 1/160s

Commente?
Payne

Love the bokeh, Payne!!

ANP !!! said:
Great shot Nikky and Stuge.

Delirious, that's a interesting composition, but I think the ND filter didnt help much, the sigma 10-20 is the sharpest at f10 - 12.
Yeah... there wasn't really much difference with and without the ND filter in this case! I guess this is how you learn! :)

-D.Payne- said:
Some of you might have seen this, but here goes. :)

My first shot from my Sony A850 on this thread!

Mehendi!

Sony A850, Sony 50 f1.4 lens
f1.4, ISO 200, 1/160s

Commente?
Payne

Nice snap Payne... Nice Bokeh's too :)

amanomics said:
few pics from my newly acquired Panasonic Lumix FZ35 (done basic color/contrast/brighness treatment on few)

Comments and Critics welcome.
Lovely snaps from your new Panny ..... Specially liked the first three :)

Title :Vibrant Ceiling

4192771403_1047da7e0c_b.jpg

4193520672_2e91d84efe_b.jpg

Processing :

-High Pass Filter

-Saturation Increased +Contrast

-Tone contrast adjusted with nik

-Noise removed

@excellent shot anp and payne :)

delirious? said:
Lovely shot again! What is the shutter speed you use for you bus shots?

Thanks Stuge n Delirious
f9 1/320

Another of the "shot-from-bus-window", but this time I mistakenly left the ISO at 800 causing a fair amount of noise in the shot, I dont like NR since it flushes away the details too.
4193650780_98f5b63ab1_b.jpg

Lovely shots, Deathdart, and a pretty model. She looks especially good in the 2nd photo. But I personally would have preferred the eyes (or at least around it in this case) to be the center of focus. :hap2:

vb86 said:
@delirious.. noob question - why have you used a cpl for light trails?
Simply I would say. :) When I used Aperture Priority and set to f/20, the shutter speed that the camera decided was around 15 sec. But I wanted a longer exposure. Since a CPL filter reduces entry of light by almost 2 stops, I chose to use it. :)

Thanks @delirious :) The focus is off in that pic.. It's focused on her hair... didn't realise till I got back home and checked the pic on my PC. A result of laziness + autofocus. :) But it's still my favorite overall out of that set. :D

Deathdart said:
Thanks @delirious :) The focus is off in that pic.. It's focused on her hair... didn't realise till I got back home and checked the pic on my PC. A result of laziness + autofocus. :) But it's still my favorite overall out of that set. :D

deathdart ..nice pic there ..model too :p

Back