The Photography Thread !

FaH33m said:
Has anyone tried out these kind Gorilapods ?
Joby
Was thinking of getting one off Dealxtreme ..or are the conventional tripods better ? I need something simple ,flexible and upto 3-4 ft. Budget preferably under 700-750 bucks .Max 1k :ashamed:.

If height is not a problem, then gorillapod will be best bet. I didn't tried it yet. Ordered the original job gorillapod yesterday :eek:hyeah:

@FaH33m: No, the gorillapod is *really* small. I have the SLR-zoom version of it and it's not more than a foot tall!

For your FZ35, any of the standard Vivitar/Generic tripods will do fine for 80% of the purposes. Just walk into a Croma and pick up something which feels good. :D

IMG_1912-1.jpg

FaH33m said:
^ Nice ,what settings/mode used ?

Thanks Faheem. Here is the EXIF Info:

ISO: ISO 400
Exposure Bias: 0 ev
Aperture: f/5
Shutter Speed: 1/100
Flash: No
White Balance: Auto White Balance
Exposure Program: Manual
Metering Mode: Spot
Depth: 8
Exposure Mode: Manual Exposure

2 more pics... clicked on Sunday 28th Feb, at chennai beach.

2010-02-28%20at%2018-54-35%20%281%29.jpg

2010-02-28%20at%2019-47-07.jpg

Hi folks i have a few flickr and yahoo pro accounts available,both are free for life time :D.It will be given to folks who post regularly in this thread.DO NOT PM ME ,please post here as to why you need a flickr pro account and one best pic of yours.Its solely my decision as to who gets it .Do not rant if you don't get one:no:.

I do not want any one to misuse the same.I will be having the access to delete your account if i come to know you are misusing.

It might take a days time for me to create the accounts as i have an exam coming up.You will be getting the accounts by weekend.

Start posting:).

Info about the accounts.

1) How am i sourcing the accounts?

A.I get accounts for free from my ISP.

2) What will be my username?

A.It will be yourname@xtra.co.nz

3) What is xtra.co.nz?

A.Xtra is an ISP here in NZ

4) How long are my accounts vaild

A.Life time

^ Darky is Sumchamp re :p He wont misuse the account or anything ,I can assure you that ;) ..He clicks quite good snaps using his Canon 1000D DSLR as well .

^^ Wow thatz nice offer metalspree :clap:
I need a flicker pro account please. I frequently go on trekking and i have many pics to upload. A pro acc. would give me more space. (Already my picasa account is full, every time i need to delete and upload new pics).

Here is one of my click
P1010266.JPG

No recommendations please :p .Let him reply with a best pics of his and will look into it.Do not worry i will make sure all of them here get it.Just spoke to a friend of mine who is willing to give away few more accounts.I will try sourcing as many as possible.

Back