The Photography Thread !

Description :

Snapped it during my visit to Coorg-Halebeedu-Belur-Shravanabelagola . Artwork was so spectacular , and location were wonderful , only drawback is weather and roads in karnataka. Took them using my Xperia X10 , with Camera 360 app , not much ,but did a decent job for me atleast . :D

KA-Trip%20%2820%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%2821%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%2818%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%2819%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%2816%29.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

KA-Trip%20%2811%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%2812%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%288%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%289%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%283%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%281%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%2824%29.jpg

KA-Trip%20%2823%29.jpg

@Darky - Pay attention to the foreground in landscape shots as well. You still need a subject, be it boulders or stones or whatever. Or you can get down to ground level and make the ground/grass the subject.

_pappu_ said:
It is near bhpoal. Most were using hitech 0.9 hard-edge + 0.6 soft-edge Grad ND filters with the kit lens.

F8 , hyperfocal distance, thats about it :)

thanks a lot pappu for the details, I am just a beginner in photography, just learning things . The photos look soft , i liked the DSC_9845 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! this one so much , the softness of the sky and trees and water was amazing.

few tips or advice on my pics would also be welcomed one pappu... :)

Naveen_Reloaded said:
thanks a lot pappu for the details, I am just a beginner in photography, just learning things . The photos look soft , i liked the DSC_9845 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! this one so much , the softness of the sky and trees and water was amazing.

few tips or advice on my pics would also be welcomed one pappu... :)
Well for that one, its just the time of the day that matters. You get the soft diffused light around sunrise/sunset, which is the best time to shoot. Try getting out at those hours.

As for your pics, most of them have post-processing that i dont like. I wonder if you do that or does the phone do it for you?

_pappu_ said:
Well for that one, its just the time of the day that matters. You get the soft diffused light around sunrise/sunset, which is the best time to shoot. Try getting out at those hours.

As for your pics, most of them have post-processing that i dont like. I wonder if you do that or does the phone do it for you?

The softness of the snaps are really nice.. any search terms to find more photos like it ?
no, its the phone :eek:hyeah:. i dont have DSLR or enough PS knowledge to bring out those kind of filter effects , my bro in u.k got a dslr , so waiting for it...

have you tried tilt-shift photography ? does it need special lenses ? :huh:

Doc, like the second snap. Now go get yourself a good filter. And try taking wider angle landscape shots, unless you have some particular foreground object to focus on..

^ nice pose but.. eww! :ashamed:

And this is the last of my cloud series! :)

Clouds 3 by Bharathk89, on Flickr

I somehow find this pic weird. Looks as if the sky is flat and the sun is sucking the clouds into itself

Metalspree said:
Doc your pics have been really good off-lately :).

Thanks for the compliments, I am still a tiny bit compared to gurus here.

Metalspree said:
Btw do you even go to Hospital asking coz you keep spamming TE or FB with so many pics :p.

Nice observation, I feed on generous friends like you, gannu, iGo, Din :p who sponsor my expenses :D.
BTW I am forbidden to access net from home unless its some important work, so all my spamming is from clinic only, which is done in between appointments.
Aces170 said:
Doc, like the second snap. Now go get yourself a good filter. And try taking wider angle landscape shots, unless you have some particular foreground object to focus on..

Filters are on my priority, wait for more clouds pics which are coming.

BTW these were taken at Suvali beach, where we went for a photowalk, this time we again went there in morning for a change and over cast conditions.

@bluren , can you share the last cloud pic with higher res ? a 1080p possibly ?

one more thing to all experts ,

a little details and few tips along the pics will definetely help beginners and fellow photographers too ...:)

Back