The Photography Thread !

Nice one blueren. Like the colours & the symmetrical division.

Split Personality

6034712111_ee47ecece3_z.jpg

Been posting on TE after a long time.
I would like to thanks metalspree(a TE forum member) for giving me the flickr pro account. I've reached great heights today & you deserve the credit for it too. Thanks a ton.

Cool G5 said:

Split Personality

I would like to thanks metalspree(a TE forum member) for giving me the flickr pro account. I've reached great heights today & you deserve the credit for it too. Thanks a ton.

Thats a simple yet lovely pic rite there.
Nice signature too ;) lol

Cool G5 said:

Split Personality

Wow. An amazing pic.... Photoshopped after clicking?

Guys need some help here, what does this mean??

Hi Sri Harsha Madineni,

Flickr has partnered with Getty Images to create a collection of images that can be licensed for commercial use.

Getty Images - Flickr

We’re reaching out to you because Getty Images was contacted by one of their customers who is interested in licensing one of your images:
To facilitate this potential sale the Getty Images team is pleased to offer you an invitation to enroll in the Flickr collection on Getty Images. The request is time-sensitive, so if you're interested, find out how to get started at the Flickr page below:

Flickr: Getty

Congratulations! And, good luck!

Regards,

The Flickreenos

sriharsha_m said:
Guys need some help here, what does this mean??

Getty Images is a service like Ebay but for Images. they would like to sell your photos to some third-party which would then use for commercial purpose like for some website,ad, calendar etc.

In short, you stand to make some money here:p

Gaurish said:
Getty Images is a service like Ebay but for Images. they would like to sell your photos to some third-party which would then use for commercial purpose like for some website,ad, calendar etc.

In short, you stand to make some money here:p

Sounds good :D

Filled the various forms & submitted the image for review. Let's see how it goes ;)

Back