The Photography Thread !

yeah u guys are amazing at photography. Great work dudes.
MY Girlfriend is also little bit into photography and her birthday is coming up mid november Im thinking of a entry level SLR camera as a birthday gift. Can anyone please suggest some good models sub20K can stretch to 25k max.

thanks

shady2pac said:

MY Girlfriend is also little bit into photography and her birthday is coming up mid november Im thinking of a entry level SLR camera as a birthday gift. Can anyone please suggest some good models sub20K can stretch to 25k max.

thanks

In your budget, you can get Canon 1000D with Kit lens + Canon 50mm f/1.8 prime lens...very good combo within 25k :)

shady2pac said:

thanks

or you can get her a Panasonic FZ35 / FZ100

will be better for her than a entry level DSLR!!!!

IMG_0814-IMG_0825-1.jpg

[attachment=9262:15918.attach]

i know no proper editing done but this is wat i came up with after long time.

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0880.jpg
    IMG_0880.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0885.jpg
    IMG_0885.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 106
pappu maashter ban gaya! :D

Nicely done Pranay! Did you by any chance submit any snaps to the Drashtikon event which happened at Surat few weeks back? I happened to notice some of the snaps with a Pranay Desai signature.

Thanks everyone :)

There are still many more to come.

Gannu said:
pappu maashter ban gaya! :D

Nicely done Pranay! Did you by any chance submit any snaps to the Drashtikon event which happened at Surat few weeks back? I happened to notice some of the snaps with a Pranay Desai signature.

Yah Abhishek had asked me, and I'd sent him 3 or 4 snaps. I couldnot attend sadly :(

Back