The Photography Thread !

I know exactly what would make ur pics better...if you got out of ur window and took a walk with ur camera

Yes I will definitely....
<

^ I vote for those abominations to be taken off this thread.Isnt there a mobile phone photography thread?

why #[member='touzeen']

isnt this is a photography thread, so posting some shot through the phone is bad..

care to explain sir.

using instagram is not photography...it's just going to lower the standards of this thread...

i dont mind you posting it in the mobile photography thread as the pics were taken with an iPhone

1) im 101% sure u didnt read the EULA for this and id like to quote a line here:

"…By displaying or publishing (“postingâ€) any Content on or through the Instagram Services, you hereby grant to Instagram a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“privateâ€) will not be distributed outside the Instagram Services."

this basically means Instagram has more rights over your photographs than you. same thing for Facebook...im seriously thinking of taking down all my photos from Facebook.

2) The quality of the photos sucks in 99% of the time.

3) Art filters will be the end of creativity.People don’t even know that these art filters were based on real analog phenomenon from the Film days and were considered imperfections, and now they use them because they think it looks cool.

4) Instagram makes people lazy.

5) It makes you break the rules of Photography without knowing them and you can ONLY break the rules of photography IF you know them.

#[member='touzeen'] never knew it sir.

one more question? should i post the pics that i taken with my phone or only P&S/DSLR snaps.

#sumchamp Beautiful photo...Very calm.. perfectly made

#[member='touzeen'] never knew it sir.

one more question? should i post the pics that i taken with my phone or only P&S/DSLR snaps.

Well, its not about DSLR, P&S or mobile... its just that we hope for good photos. Not the ones we take casually while lying in the couch or whatever. (Thus, it gets related with mobile as we take mobile photos too causally)

^ would the 2nd pic have been better if u were standing on the brick path? the trees wudnt be overlapping and you wudnt have that dark dead space above ur watermark? if u have one frame taken from on the path.post it...

Back