The Photography Thread !

@Bottle - pic #2 is awesome :hap2:

Kumar - niceeee shot, awesome colours in the sky

here's one from me - taken at the bangkok motor show in march

Some crude PP done.

IMG_6487a.jpg

my opinion is that the car and background merge a bit too much....you should adjust it so that its easier to differentiate the car and the hill

@Shakensoul: Neeeat! Was the background blur added in PP or was it already there? If it was added, then its a great job! The shot could easily pass off in a product shot. "Crude PP" is a phrase that doesnt go with that shot. :)

@Decius: The first and the last shot are breathtaking for their feeling of space and warmth. :D

Keep clicking!
Payne

hmasalia said:
^^

Looks gr8!!!
Neat stuff

Thanks !

_pappu_ said:
my opinion is that the car and background merge a bit too much....you should adjust it so that its easier to differentiate the car and the hill

Absolutely correct. Will work on it again.

-D.Payne- said:
@Shakensoul: Neeeat! Was the background blur added in PP or was it already there? If it was added, then its a great job! The shot could easily pass off in a product shot. "Crude PP" is a phrase that doesnt go with that shot. :)

Keep clicking!
Payne

Thanks. The background blur was added during post processing. Actually its crude coz I was following a photoshop tutorial online and got lost in the middle, so decided to improvise myself and ended with this, if you look closely you will be able to make out :p

Keane 16 said:
Well fook me sideways! Brilliant shot mate. :)

Thanks.

Orchard Road, Singapore. Anyone knows what instrument that is? I didn't have the guts to go and ask her while she was playing. :D

Photo was taken on an ordinary Nikon point and shoot camera. Edited the photo in PS and added the blur and black n' white manually. It wasn't a perfect PS job, I agree. Might modify it sometime if I am not too lazy. :)

@Decius - Brilliant Shots - love the rolling clouds on the mountaintops

@Shaken - Excellent pic, but i'm with pappu on this one - use a red car next time :p

@delirious - niceeeee! love the way you've captured the mood :)

A couple from me,

Bumped up the saturation a bit and increased the shadows a bit (in picasa)

Filtered B&W in Picasa

@Shakensoul - Wow ! Technicalities aside, the finished snap looks really artistic !

@delerious - Top notch stuff from you as always !

Back