The Photography Thread !

looking at the images on this thread, i dont feel like uploading mine, but still here is one stupid looking pic taken from my N93.....

image081lp5.jpg

By thebanik at 2008-08-12

image078qu2.jpg

By thebanik at 2008-08-13

@burnz nice pics

good to see another A300 user

suggestion:for the first pic would have helped if u used multi metering mode the foreground is dark as it metred on the bright spot in the background.

@burnz: Wonderful composition on those shots! Gives you a feeling of space! :) Is that the kitlens? Also, another A300 user! :)

@morgoth: Seriously! Turn off the flash :D Crank up ISO instead. :p

-D.Payne- said:
@morgoth: Seriously! Turn off the flash :D Crank up ISO instead. :p

Right sir, hope to do a better job next time. :)

BTW this is my first cam and I am still getting a feel of it. For example, last night I found out that I can set manual focus with 590IS and this is with focus one can control field of depth and detail level in foreground/background :p

morgoth said:
Right sir, hope to do a better job next time. :)

BTW this is my first cam and I am still getting a feel of it. For example, last night I found out that I can set manual focus with 590IS and this is with focus one can control field of depth and detail level in foreground/background :p

yeah u do that with the macro/auto/manual focus and it makes a box in the center :bleh:

burnz said:
sharing some photos i took with my Sony A300 during my roadtrip in Spain last month :)

Nice pics burnz! Like payne said, they portray a nice feeling of space.

I used a DSLR recently, and it was so good! Sigh... So I've given up shooting pics from my phone lol. No more pics till I buy a good cam - After 2-3 years. :) Just don't have the cash now.

Back