The Photography Thread !

My first few snaps with the FZ-35 :ashamed:.

1.jpg

2.jpg

P1000065.JPG

pigeon.jpg

P1000068.JPG

(my neighbour's kid peeping out of the balcony :p)

^This one was taken using almost 10-12X of zoom, so there's lot of noise but I love the way the natural moment of the snap.

Good start Faheem.Try to use P mode with low ISO settings.I am using the same,ANP had suggested this to me.All my snaps are turning out to be good.Try to play with the exposure also.If u notice the 3rd pic there is too much of brightness in the pic.

Try using a tripod or keep the cam on a steady base like wall or table if ur zooming

Heres one from my side...the pic is a little overexposed, but dint wanna post an edited pic...so, here it is:

Comments and/or suggestions are always helpful :D

Faheem you donig pretty good with the FZ ;), you now own a Manual camera man forget the AUTO settings and start experimenting with Manual controls, P is the perfect thing to start with, in P, only the metering (decision of shutter and aperture) is done by camera, everything else is in your hand, try to limit the ISO the the minimum as possible, that way wont loose details (which is the case with your final 2 pics) and your shots will be much more cleaner. Also did you get a tripod as I suggested ??

4344234830_c6b8125743_b.jpg

Mountains are one of the God's most wonderful creations :)

4344514974_43910763d4_b.jpg

@faheem : congrats :)some nice pictures to start of with :)

FaH33m said:
My first few snaps with the FZ-35 :ashamed:.

1.jpg

2.jpg

P1000065.JPG

pigeon.jpg

P1000068.JPG

(my neighbour's kid peeping out of the balcony :p)
^This one was taken using almost 10-12X of zoom, so there's lot of noise but I love the way the natural moment of the snap.
Good snaps.

Don't agree with the idea of taking people's photos w/o their knowledge and posting them on the internets though.

Keane 16 said:
Good snaps.

Don't agree with the idea of taking people's photos w/o their knowledge and posting them on the internets though.

Don't worry .It's not just any random person .The neighbours are as good as family and I showed this snap to the kids mom later.Though I didn't take specific permissions for posting it on TE.:p

I'm loving the photos being posted here off-late. High quality stuff from everyone!

Truly amazing sky, Anp! Stuge, I prefer the non-tonemapped pic!

4343170054_4fb0c5b5bc_o.jpg

EDIT: I did ask their permission before shooting them. :D

delirious? said:
I'm loving the photos being posted here off-late. High quality stuff from everyone!

Where are the legs :S

TechHead said:
@ANP - HDR PP for that shot?

No, I used the Graduated filter in Lightroom to get some details in foreground and darken the sky a bit to balance with the foreground

delirious? said:

Thanks, thats a great shot, you have mastered the long exposures pretty good.

ANP !!! said:
Faheem you donig pretty good with the FZ ;), you now own a Manual camera man forget the AUTO settings and start experimenting with Manual controls, P is the perfect thing to start with, in P, only the metering (decision of shutter and aperture) is done by camera, everything else is in your hand, try to limit the ISO the the minimum as possible, that way wont loose details (which is the case with your final 2 pics) and your shots will be much more cleaner. Also did you get a tripod as I suggested ??

I have started using P mode now after Metalspree also suggested it :) I will keep your suggestions in mind , thanks a lot .

Haven't got the tripod yet, will get it soon.:ashamed:

Stuge said:
Mountains are one of the God's most wonderful creations :)
4344514974_43910763d4_b.jpg

@faheem : congrats :)some nice pictures to start of with :)

I so agree with that!! Really beautiful! :)

Nice pics Faheem! I really need to come over to your place now. :p

@Stalker - Looking at the pic, I suppose each of them have 1 leg folded, or the person on the left has both legs folded.

Start of a new day :)

4346321638_fe4323e76a_b.jpg

It's a blended image of two pictures , one for the foreground and one for the sky :)

awesome delirious :)

thanks viralbug

Back