The Photography Thread !

a try at street photography

3844564381_21938d4316.jpg

wonderful lightning picture

Title : Star's Go Merri Go round .

StarTrail

3856545253_e75415873f_b.jpg

This image comprises of 38 images each 30sec, then processsed with Startrail software.

I wanted to go beyond this ,but clouds came so I had to stop ..You can even see clouds in this picture.

can be found here

www.Startrails.de-Home

note :I have played with colours and temperature setting .I will upload the orignal without colour tempering tomorrow .Need to sleep lol

@Rahul: The colors look very very faded in that shot and are the overall low-contrast makes for a very flat image. I know HDRs are supposed to be low-contrast but this one is just too much of an experimental shot and not a real photograph, if you get my drift. :)

Here's one portrait from me:
I'm just a prop - Jodhpur
3861742358_b0125deabb.jpg

Post-processing: Four layers for the face+hands, beard, clothes and background. Adjusted levels and curves seperately for each to bring about detail in each and every aspect of the image. Still not entirely happy with the result (I used PS 7.0 for this since I do not have CS4 on this machine) but really happy with the ability of good old layers. :)

I'm just a prop on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comments?
Payne

-D.Payne- said:
@Rahul: The colors look very very faded in that shot and are the overall low-contrast makes for a very flat image. I know HDRs are supposed to be low-contrast but this one is just too much of an experimental shot and not a real photograph, if you get my drift. :)

Here's one portrait from me:

I'm just a prop - Jodhpur

Post-processing: Four layers for the face+hands, beard, clothes and background. Adjusted levels and curves seperately for each to bring about detail in each and every aspect of the image. Still not entirely happy with the result (I used PS 7.0 for this since I do not have CS4 on this machine) but really happy with the ability of good old layers. :)

I'm just a prop on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comments?

Payne

Great shot payne ....... please post the original pic if you can, i feel little bit excess of photoshop in the pic.

thanks for you comments, i was just trying my hand on HDR in photoshop, this is done from single Jpg image, no multiple exposure images taken for this. have you seen the high resolution version of that image ?

@ArZuNeos: Thanks. :) Very busy at work nowadays - for a change!

@Rahul: Well, I wonder if I hadn't posted the entire PP'ing done on the image, would your comments stay the same? :) Just a thought, since noone's said it look highly processed till now. Though I might be wrong.

As for the HDR image, I'd suggest using a traditionally high contrast image to begin with to add some drama. I understand this is just an experiment, but HDRs can look really natural too with the right kind of scene.

@vijaycool: Heart-meltingly cute! :D

@Delirious: Love the "The End" shot! That can actually print large 'cuz it has a wonderful film-like grain to it. Beautiful!

Some for the page. :)

Overshadowed - Taj Mahal, Agra
3877554685_cb231ab3fa.jpg

Spot the differences - Road to Jodhpur, Rajasthan
3896700893_b2b1596227.jpg

Love is life - Sardar Market, Jodhpur
3904552754_0ff00fc7fa.jpg

Cheers!
Payne

Title :Recovering !:)

3909506054_d369c9f4c5.jpg

Well,Was down with a bad Flu /Viral !.No idea whether, I had Swine Flu or not ,since I was not tested by govt doc in delhi (Even though I'm asthamatic ),on the account that I didn't visit any foreign country .hmm

Sick Govt policies !

Right now I'm recovering from breathing problem and cough.

Note : Picture taken with point and shoot again :)

Back