The Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Thread

PES 2010 freezes randomly for around 30s and is back to normal..
I have updated my video driver still the issue exists...

Has any one faced this issue?

How to uninstall that patch phoenix. I think it added the kits but has seriously decreased the eye-candy

THe crowd is dead. . and players look blunt...even on full settings.

PLease. . I think ill go with the Super Patch and kitserver as soon as i figure out how to install it.

Does it ? I did not feel that. Hmmm. Not sure how to remove the patch. Did you try running the patch setup again and see if it gives you the uninstall option. if nothing works, backup your save files, and reinstall the game. Can you post the screenshot before and after the patch if possible ? I mean how has it reduced the eye-candy ?

The player's faces in-game are pretty blurred now, and even the players in the team select option in the menu are with jagged edges .

sahilshah1987 said:
! 0 t A Link for the super patch please ? :D

Link For Kitserver :

PES 2010 Kitserver 9.0.4 by juce & Robbie-Pes Patch,PES 2010,PES 2009,PES 2010 PATCH,PES 2010 Demo,Pes 2009 indir,PESPatchs

Link for Super Patch:
Super Patch v.1.1 by Amir And Reza-Pes Patch,PES 2010,PES 2009,PES 2010 PATCH,PES 2010 Demo,Pes 2009 indir,PESPatchs
How to install ?

1. Install kitserver first, copy paste in PES directory n install.

2. Copy img folder from super patch into kitserver

3. Copy rest of the files from super patch here your Save files are.

ENJOY ! Awesome Game. Specially when you play 2v2 !! :hap2:

Has anyone got the free kicks and penalty kicks right on the pes10 pc.

for penalties, whenever i use even the slightest of direction, the ball goes wide.

Free kicks can never go over the wall and hit the target. For that matter, even cpu till date hasnt scored via a direct free kick. Any ideas?

pes is a very good game and i felt the game speed is perfect now. but there r lot of bugs like they can run easily from behind and catch the player while we cant, they can easily take the ball away, a lot of slide tackles without touching ball and taking away the ball with out any penalty in the box and no foul outside box but while we do same tackles mostly get a red card, through were nice in pes 2009 but it sucks in 2010..first of all they rarely go through especially if more than 1 player is running and second if ever through passes through the player if its rooney run so slow and they come and get the ball and with out they pulling the shirt or near. these really fun killers and getting irritated by this,,,,can anyone help me with this. and dont think i'm noob...i'm very good

yeah also the what is mentioned by edge111

edge111hussain said:
Has anyone got the free kicks and penalty kicks right on the pes10 pc.
for penalties, whenever i use even the slightest of direction, the ball goes wide.
Free kicks can never go over the wall and hit the target. For that matter, even cpu till date hasnt scored via a direct free kick. Any ideas?

Penalties are a piece of CAKE. And i have netted a few freekicks myself .

PS : Using XBOX 360 Controller. :hap2:

! 0 t A said:
Penalties are a piece of CAKE. And i have netted a few freekicks myself .

PS : Using XBOX 360 Controller. :hap2:

b1th :p
not everyone has a 360 controller, even i haven't net ny goal via a free kick, just penalties i have.

Aman27deep said:
b1th :p
not everyone has a 360 controller, even i haven't net ny goal via a free kick, just penalties i have.

ya but guys how? i have a rumble pad 2 of logitech.

For penalties i use the analog stick for direction and the shoot button to execute. No matter what, even the slightest direction takes the ball wide. I simply keep shooting in the center for the AI is too dumb to pick it up. Free kicks, the ball never dips, either hits the wall or crosses over. In fifa 09 and 10 i seldom miss a single free kick...

So again, whilst you guys claim you do it, my question remains, HOW?

Back