The Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Thread

Fifa 10 is much better, its much more fluid when it comes to gameplay, PES 10 feels rough, Fifa 10 being a much more solid game around, only gripe being not much of a graphical improvement over the previous iteration,.,

@ ! 0 t A - - what im asking is that if you are getting your free kicks and penalties right, then how is it you do it?

For free kicks i use the shoot button, with directions before i execute the shot (just like fifa)

for penalties i again use the shoot button giving directions. but the slightest direction takes the ball wide, EVERYTIMe. is there something else that i need to do?

Is world cup patch for PES 10 available ??

nd which is the best patch available for PES 10 ( which might be having some extra features / HD logos etc . . . )

thnx in advance

edge111hussain said:
@ ! 0 t A - - what im asking is that if you are getting your free kicks and penalties right, then how is it you do it?

For free kicks i use the shoot button, with directions before i execute the shot (just like fifa)

for penalties i again use the shoot button giving directions. but the slightest direction takes the ball wide, EVERYTIMe. is there something else that i need to do?

For penalties :

Press the X key [Shoot], the longer you press the higher it will go. Then release the shoot key and press the direction key , same the longer you press the more sideways it goes. It is different with every player i.e the level of proness of taking the penalty depending on the skill of the player.

zoheb6007 said:
Is world cup patch for PES 10 available ??
nd which is the best patch available for PES 10 ( which might be having some extra features / HD logos etc . . . )
thnx in advance
]

Google "PES 2010 Smoke Patch 2.4", easily available on torrents. With all latest transfers and HD Logos.

Back