The Samsung Galaxy Spica i.e. I5700 thread

Battery is fine, did not notice any different from Lukiqq's V6 kernel. This is just the first kernel with stable 1Ghz OC, hopefully it will improve in coming days.

Crossx said:
Me too on 8.3.2 (cadavre mod) and using YONIP v0.6BFS. It does not matter which kernel you use on Cyanogen 8.3 series.
Hows the battery backup?, with lukkids latest kernel m getting 1 day. Below Average usage.

tried a battery recalibration, but after recharging, there were stripes on teh screen :S

after playing around with it for a while, they slowly disappeared, Any idea why they happened ?

lol yes. for a cheapskate student trying to get by on minimum money, this works fine. might get something fancy when I get a high paying job :p

In fact, my stock spica is with my sister. I'm using cisco_tech's phone :D

I belong to the 'if it aint broke, dont fix it school of thought', so unless you got DSP manager working flawlessly ( including the equalizer), I'm pretty happy with my current setup. also the OC helps matters with speed :)

hi i have a strange problem with my spica. i got the 3mobile UK version of spica. when i try with vodafone or tata docomo sim its not working not getting any network but when i use airtel or relience sim its working perfectly fine. i tried changing phone part and now on samdroidmod 2.2 with leshek kernel.. any ideas what should i do next...

drck said:
hi i have a strange problem with my spica. i got the 3mobile UK version of spica. when i try with vodafone or tata docomo sim its not working not getting any network but when i use airtel or relience sim its working perfectly fine. i tried changing phone part and now on samdroidmod 2.2 with leshek kernel.. any ideas what should i do next...

Which Baseband Version ur Spica is on ?? I'm on EXXJD1 and everysim work... You might want to try Asian one ... download firmware from News - www.SamFirmware.com ...

Back