The Symbian Thread

One from my side...
Psiloc Total irRemote

This little software lets you control your TV and other compatible electronics equipment through IR of your phone

The list of supported brands is long and contains following manufactures and their compatibles: Admiral, Aiwa, Akai, Allsat, Anitech, Apex, Aristona, Avex, Barco, Blaupunkt, Bush, CCE, Crown, Cyberhome, Daewoo, Denon, Elemis, Elitron, Finlux, Funai, Galaxis, GoldStar, Grundig, Hitachi, ITT-Nokia, JVC, Kenwood, LG, Lifetec, Loewe, Magnavox, Manhattan, Marantz, Mark, Matsui, Meliconi, Mitsubishi, Nec, Nokia, Onkyo, Orava, Orion, Panasonic, Philips, Phonola, Pioneer, RCA, Portland, Rubin, Samsung, Salora, Sanyo, Schneider, SEG, Sharp, Sherwood, SKY-Digital, Sony, Synudyne, Technics, TechniSat, Tesla, Thomson, Tivo, Toshiba, UK-Digital, UK-OnDigital, Universum, Watson, Yamaha, Zenith

10 days trial

http://www.psiloc.com/?id=152

If u want a basic recorder,u can use the built-in voice recorder.

Open the voice recorder and then place the call.It gets automatically recorded.

When using the built in voice recorder, the number keys are disabled, so i can't dial.If i minimize it(by end call key or menu key), the recorder pauses the recording.So how do i place the call ?
BTW i'm using Ngage QD as handset

yup there r very few freeware apps out there!

PS:Guys im leaving for college in a few days,so u ppl continue thread by adding ur own reviews etc.

I would love to post here.....but they are really few freeware availble for s60 and i can certainly not post the cracked the version ;) .
To help anyways,....i can tell u a few sites....if only u pm me. :p

@Kumar
Wots the "other cool stuff" u can do with your fone, that u mentioned before?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody tell me, file managers for transfering files from PC to phone, which show hidden folders like "system", etc, which PC suite dosen't show ? Should be compatible with ngage

Back