The Team Fortress 2 item trading thread

b_naresh said:
AFAIK Cadavar's cranium can't be crafted from the unusual metal + 4 refined metal recipe - that will give you either the Voodoo Juju or the Skull hat. I got the Skull hat from that recipe. I traded keys to get the refined metal I needed.

Too bad :( . That is the best one. But, I dont really want to spend money for it. Oh well, maybe some other hat then.

I'm looking to trade my duplicate hats(for other hats), duels(for 1 scrap/2 weapons each), name tags and description tag(1 reclaimed each), duplicate weapons or weapons I don't care about(1 scrap/2 weapons each), black and white paints(1 reclaimed each). My steam id is same as my TE id. You can see my backpack here:
TF2 Backpack - Miaow|LF Medic/Spy Sunbeam
As you can see from my backpack, at the moment, the hats I have for trade are: Vintage Soldier Stash, Stout Shako, Tough Guy's Toque, Pugilist Protector, Respectless Rubber Glove, Napper's Respite, Old Guadalajara, Safe'n'Sound.
Some of the hats I don't have and am looking for are: Master's Yellow Belt, Kabuto, Dapper Topper, Hound Dog, Cadaver's Cranium, Fancy Fedora.

saumilsingh said:
You sir, are poor and Irish. I slap you.
Hahahhahaha

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

b_naresh said:
I'm buying festive crates. If anyone is interested, please trade me tonight. My steam id is the same as my TE id.
Wow, your backpack is full!

PS: On a side note, I so want the Defiant Spartan! :(

I have the following paints for trade:
Indubitably Green
A Color Similar to Slate
Drably Olive
The Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants
Zephaniah's Greed
Dark Salmon Injustice
Noble Hatter's Violet
Color No. 216-190-216
A Deep Commitment to Purple
Mann Co. Orange
Muskelmannbraun
Peculiarly Drab Tincture
Radigan Conagher Brown

Looking to trade these for 1 reclaimed metal each. Those interested can trade me. My steam id is the same as my TE id.

Back