A change in my WEI :p

wei.png

rite said:
I get:

7.8 :D at 4.2Ghz

7. 8

5.9 :(

First of all, no pics, no talk.

Secondly, If you are telling me that you get 7.8 with 2600k @ 4.2GHz, then I call BS on you. You need 5GHz to hit 7.7 on said CPU. Infected got 7.7 on his 2600k @ 5GHz. On my 2500k, I get 7.7 @ 5GHz and 7.6 @ 4.5GHz. You should be getting 7.5 or max 7.6 with 2600k @ 4.2GHz.

vivacious_tg said:
I am getting 6.0 for i7 2600k :S . I used to get 6.4 on E7400

what's the problem. Here is the pic

Its a weird problem indeed... :S

Try to run the re-assessment test again... :)

vivacious_tg said:
I am getting 6.0 for i7 2600k :S . I used to get 6.4 on E7400
what's the problem. Here is the pic

mate is your proccy running at full speed, mean have you enable EIST or something in BIOS ??

^but mate, when windows checks the system's performance, then if EIST is enable then that might differ the score by some points, well i am not sure, i will do a little experiment myself

CA50 said:
^but mate, when windows checks the system's performance, then if EIST is enable then that might differ the score by some points, well i am not sure, i will do a little experiment myself
Window's doesn't 'check' scored. It runs a bunch of benchmarks which 'generate' scores. Running any sort of application on the CPU will result in the CPU ramping up performance with load, hence it is moot to blame EIST

Something is surely wrong mate, one one core is shown and that also running at 1.6 :huh:

i am no expert but i will ask you to reset your BIOS and check again, and also disable EIST or anying like that

^Ensure that the BIOS hasn't disabled the rest of them. There is an option in the EFI BIOS to disable 1,2 and 3 cores.

Back