The Witcher 3 - Discussion Thread

The video looks really nice, what level Igni are you? When do you get to spray it around? As for the picture, I cant really tell the difference, may be its the work laptop display.

The video looks really nice, what level Igni are you? When do you get to spray it around? As for the picture, I cant really tell the difference, may be its the work laptop display.

That's the second level of Igni, called Firestream. It gets unlocked after you invest 6 points in the first level of signs, if I remember correctly. Very useful against enemies that regenerate health.

That's the second level of Igni, called Firestream. It gets unlocked after you invest 6 points in the first level of signs, if I remember correctly. Very useful against enemies that regenerate health.

Thanks for that, think I have invested 5 points thus far.

Also, have you by any chance checked how many fps you are getting?

Help me out guys. My Witcher 3 PC disc is out for delivery. I have already downloaded the day 1 patch but I am not finding any link to download the patch 1.05. It'd be really tough to wait after the disc is in my hands so planning out all the stuff in advance.

Isn't there a direct link on GOG from where I can download these patches?

Thanks for that, think I have invested 5 points thus far.

Also, have you by any chance checked how many fps you are getting?

I am using RTSS to cap to 30fps. I checked initially in White Orchard and I was getting a stable 30fps. Haven't checked since. Haven't seen any noticeable frame rate drops though.

Guys, can anyone send me a screenshot of the retail price of the boxed copy? It's annoying to see sellers in Amazon and Flipkart trying to make a quick buck by marking up the prices of fast moving items.

Guys, can anyone send me a screenshot of the retail price of the boxed copy? It's annoying to see sellers in Amazon and Flipkart trying to make a quick buck by marking up the prices of fast moving items.

If you mean a pic of the price on the box, then I dont think it is there. I just checked my box, no mention of price anywhere.[DOUBLEPOST=1433955337][/DOUBLEPOST]
Playing on R9 290x Crossfire. Very well optimized game. Recorded this last week.

Pretty cool video. Wanna know one thing, how are you doing that slow time thing just before you strike? Is that some skill upgrade or you just use strong attack?

Also, for the shield bearers, use axii (the mind control one).

Last edited:
Pretty cool video. Wanna know one thing, how are you doing that slow time thing just before you strike? Is that some skill upgrade or you just use strong attack?

If you are on a horse, you can hold the attack key. That slows down time.

You can also Axii Roach to reduce its fear levels.

Playing on R9 290x Crossfire. Very well optimized game. Recorded this last week.

Igni looks awesome at 60fps...

Wanna know one thing, how are you doing that slow time thing just before you strike? Is that some skill upgrade or you just use strong attack?

If you are using a gtx 660 like me, just change the graphics settings to ultra and enable hair works.. slow motion all the time.. :p
Just kidding.. :cool:

Back