Theitwarescom - Reliability?

I got a rig built from him. I selected the cabinet so that wiring and stuff was done professionally, segregated wiring. I got lot of assurances initially from Rahul abt the wiring, i insisted to be so. It was my first gaming rig, I was too excited to check the wiring of cabinet when delivered, believing the job was done professionally. It's when a couple of days later that I started noticing some sound inside cabinet, I opened my cabinet to find "haphazard" wiring. The separate wiring feature of CM mid-tower was a waste. Immediately, called up Rahul only to be assured that he is busy but will drop by Saturday to fix it.

That Saturday never cane since 2 yrs. Also, my review never saw light of the day. The parts were good but the thing I insisted on was not done and promises of fixing were never obliged.

take the money back he(rahul patil) has different views and ran out of fortune for not offering replacement on a small product which was under warranty (that was on te) .. had a bad deal once with him (not thru te) and yup take it from prime.

why you have to go to theitwares when you have prime and other dealers on te .. pm prime and he may reduce prices a bit
<

Lol, rahul patil is me :p he is Rahul Varma.. heheh

Well, i have purchased so many things from him in last couple of years (recent one in january 2012) and all deals went so smoothly and got the products for less price compared to other shops..

Once motherboard was DOA (5 years ago) but he gave me replacement.

That was my experience at least

I did not lie about anything to you, i did try your charger and batteries and yes while charging the Red light blinks and that's what i told you.

(Not Same) A kind of thing happened with me too. Had ordered arctic charger + battery through eBay. Package was box packed, but battery looked like old. plastic paper coating was removed from upper side on 2 out of 4 of them. I tried to charge, did not work.

Sadly I had confirmed Item receipt on eBay and left +ve rating too.

So I contacted him and told him that charger is not working. Out of 4 only 3 points are working, and one keeps on blinking with red light.

He said " that's how it works. I am too using it". I thought, may be there's something wrong with my switch board.

Now after 2 days, when I needed cells, I tried charging them. Funny thing is there was no blinking on any charging point. All 4 were charging with red light on. And after 6-7 hours was showing green light.

So he definitely lied about how charger works. Lucky me batteries are working fine for now. And already 1 week was passed, I did not think about old batteries.

Incident with Jeri was really something different from him. He is mostly active on eBay now-a-days. And I would never suggest a person to buy from a dealer whom we are not familiar with. eBay, it's ok, but not directly via web-site, where payment options are direct NEFT only.

Yes i am sorry i had confirmed the order and the order amount to you before u made the payment , that time i was home so wasn't sure about the prices but that's no excuse i understand

But when i reached lammy some prices had gone up and my suppliers were quoting a higher price told u the same and u said u cannot wait and u wanted the system right away.

I also told u , u can check the prices anywhere in lamington when u came to our shop at lammy, if they give lower then u can buy it from them but u said u are a dealer / system integrator and wanted the system for a client, i also gave u an option to take the full refund but u decided to buy it anyways.

If we don't stand by our word then u can always opt for refund. We try our best to keep everything updated but once in a while something like this can happen, will try harder next time and hope to see u again
<

Ordered amd fx4100 + gigabyte board + msi 6850cyclone + corsair vs450smps. The person confirmed the order. I called him up personally to ask if I could make the payment. He confirmed and I made the payment. But after the payment was done he said that the prices of cpu and graphic card has gone up. Though it was his responsibility to pay me for the price quoted on his website he asked me shellout more or else he could give me the payment back. Its ridiculous and these guys are not reliable at all. So would warn all to be very particular about any dealings wih him.

I am a genuine guy , selling genuine products giving good prices nothing more to it.

Things like this are pretty normal and it happens with every dealer out there.

To all who say that i am rude, they must have been rude to me at some point , i am not a mad man to just be rude to someone without any reason.

even after getting so many negative feedbacks , how does this guy manage to survive and reap profits ? .

The general guy wont go to this office cause its quite in a corner or a building , so its all mostly people on forums or buying from ebay .

But still whatever he is doing , his business model seems to work for him strangely ! .

@ Jesal - Yes its customers like you who deserve to be dealt with in that way , 4 years back you started a similar thread saying that i was rude to u on phone but when i told people here the kind of abusive language u used with me people came to my side on this very forum and supported me.

To All - If u buy anything from us and talk to me - Rahul then talk in the right attitude and u will never find me Rude, remember u are not talking to a customer service agent or a office boy or else u are free to buy from others

4 years ago i placed a similar complain that time all were praises for him and no one on my side, looks like all of you learned the lesson the hard way.

yes i to agree he talks as if he is irritated by your queries,but for price changing almost most dealers do the same from golchait,mdcomputers smcinternational etc one

price on phone and one price on websites between even flipkart may change the price

@ dfcols - When did u talk to me on phone

AFAIK your Colin from Kerela who ordered 22.5k products from me last month.

To everyone Our Feedback on EBAY - http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=theitwarescom&ftab=AllFeedback

One more noob - Being on TE for so many years u still don't understand which message is for u and which one is for someone else u TWAT

No i did not start u started it and u are free to come anytime u want the whole india knows where i am the whole day - This was for u Jesal

and this was for isrocks

This proves he is a noob in Hardware and Software

When i had told him that, some fins being bent on his CPU Cooler does not mean that its broken if would not believe me and started shouting on me on phone.

And now whenever he sees something like this he starts his bad mouthing me and my company

Also i do remember everything thing u TWAT

You called me at around 4-5 pm like 4 Yrs back when i used to do this business from my home asking for prices, when i told u i will give them later ... u insisted that u wanted the prices right away and u need them Urgently, when i said i cannot, u started showing your Attitude and started talking to me as if i am a servant of yours u said, why the F**k u write Call this no. etc on your Site when u cannot give prices when customer calls etc etc and after hearing ur F**k i too started .... understood u TWAT ?

jesal said:
What pins and bullshit are you talking about you twat ? you dont even remember anything. i have never in my life bought a proccy from you loser. do you have clue what the hell you are on about. and calling me a noob. fine i am a noob you came in the world knowing everything if that makes you happy u c%#t

all of india it seems lol. go wash your face first if you think ure famous.

And u think u have a amazing Attitude JESAL read this guys - http://www.techencla...__fromsearch__1

See what the Thread name says -

The deal that went bad,jesal's attitude, Input needed.

yes i to agree he talks as if he is irritated by your queries,but for price changing almost most dealers do the same from golchait,mdcomputers smcinternational etc one

price on phone and one price on websites between even flipkart may change the price

Flipkart first of all anyways sells at a higher rate compared to what you can get at lammie and other equivalent places in other states .

But as far I have seen , if you press the buy button and the next 10 mins the price is increased by Rs 100 , you wont be made to pay the 100 extra with Flipkart .

If its not like that then it will be pure cheating , the customer who bought it , bought it considering that price ! .

And Flipkart will suffer a huge reputation loss , hence I dont think Flipkart would do it , has happened with you ? .

Am not comparing anyone here , just talking of flipkart , I dont understand how local dealers function so cant comment.

@Rahul

Some fins of the fan bent doesnt mean the fan is damaged is not to my understanding ! . Fins of the fan bent means the fins have lost their aero design which was kept in mind while making them .

So in effect they wont function properly to their specification . So they might not have been broken to pieces but still wont be functioning as they should be . Its like saying you ferrari has top speed of 300 km/hr but its just going at 200 km/hr , so could it be said that hey its still going at 200 , but the guy paid for the 300 not 200 . Hope my point is understood . Anyone understanding aerodynamics knows how important the design is .

Am not talking of anything else here except the fan , I dont know what happened between you or your client .

Flipkart first of all anyways sells at a higher rate compared to what you can get at lammie and other equivalent places in other states .

But as far I have seen , if you press the buy button and the next 10 mins the price is increased by Rs 100 , you wont be made to pay the 100 extra with Flipkart .

If its not like that then it will be pure cheating , the customer who bought it , bought it considering that price ! .

And Flipkart will suffer a huge reputation loss , hence I dont think Flipkart would do it , has happened with you ? .

Am not comparing anyone here , just talking of flipkart , I dont understand how local dealers function so cant comment.

@Rahul

Some fins of the fan bent doesnt mean the fan is damaged is not to my understanding ! . Fins of the fan bent means the fins have lost their aero design which was kept in mind while making them .

So in effect they wont function properly to their specification . So they might not have been broken to pieces but still wont be functioning as they should be . Its like saying you ferrari has top speed of 300 km/hr but its just going at 200 km/hr , so could it be said that hey its still going at 200 , but the guy paid for the 300 not 200 . Hope my point is understood . Anyone understanding aerodynamics knows how important the design is .

Am not talking of anything else here except the fan , I dont know what happened between you or your client .

Harry the Bent Fins paragraph that i wrote was not for you it was for isrocks, he had bought a OCZ Vendettta CPU Cooler from me and asked me to courier the same to him.

In transit some Fins of the Metal CPU Cooler got slightly bent - Not the Fan Fins (I know Fan Fins bent will cause problem) but the Metal CPU Cooler fins bent won't cause any problem that what i told isrocks and he thought i was not correct and started shouting at me and after that anytime someone has a problem he comes in that thread and bad mouths me.

Car , Cabinet these things are different from a CPU Cooler sometimes a brand new cooler fins will bend just by pressing the fins a bit.

^ I designed his old site (only price list that was) thats why it was on footer
tongu23e.gif
Not in Contact us.

oooops
happy55.gif
my mishtake .. btw the old site was awesome .. price list one .. most people used to refer it to compare and check out the prices .. now its deltapage but they also came up with new site

and about the bent fins OMG he still remembers it good .. the bent fins were so horribly bend and it was as if some one did it on purpose with knife scratches from top to bottom at side of cooler ..

well as i said i used core contact earlier i know how easy it is to bend the fins but if im paying full amount for a "NEW" product so i want 100% new product not a item which looks like old used item. i wasted more than hour to straighten the fins .. the scratches still there !!!

Still he thinks like that
happy55.gif
good for him .. phew he went away from te

when i called .. i was so damn polite .. he says kuch nahi ho sakta and i abused and banged the phone on his face
happy55.gif
.. your mentality is still the same dude .. good for you .. AWESOME FOR TE .. never change be like the way you are
happy55.gif

Harry the Bent Fins paragraph that i wrote was not for you it was for isrocks, he had bought a OCZ Vendettta CPU Cooler from me and asked me to courier the same to him.

In transit some Fins of the Metal CPU Cooler got slightly bent - Not the Fan Fins (I know Fan Fins bent will cause problem) but the Metal CPU Cooler fins bent won't cause any problem that what i told isrocks and he thought i was not correct and started shouting at me and after that anytime someone has a problem he comes in that thread and bad mouths me.

I think the buyer paid for a new/undamaged piece. And he has every right to expect that a damaged piece will be replaced unless he was specifically told otherwise. There is no way for him to know if the item was damaged in transit or a damaged item was sent.

I'm not saying you sent him a damaged cooler, just that he paid for (and should have received) an undamaged one.

Why did ITWares stop dealing in T.E ??

Because TE increased Dealer Fees which i thought was too high according to me

oooops
happy55.gif
my mishtake .. btw the old site was awesome .. price list one .. most people used to refer it to compare and check out the prices .. now its deltapage but they also came up with new site

and about the bent fins OMG he still remembers it good .. the bent fins were so horribly bend and it was as if some one did it on purpose with knife scratches from top to bottom at side of cooler ..

well as i said i used core contact earlier i know how easy it is to bend the fins but if im paying full amount for a "NEW" product so i want 100% new product not a item which looks like old used item.

Still he thinks like that
happy55.gif
good for him .. phew he went away from te

simple as that you talked rudely .. i was so damn polite .. he says kuch nahi ho sakta and i abused and banged the phone on his face
happy55.gif
.. your mentality is still the same dude .. good for you .. AWESOME FOR TE .. never change be like the way you are
happy55.gif

Yes i do remember it good

Yes now everyone should believe you 4 Years Later fins were very badly bent , Now new things CPU Cooler was Old nice earlier in jeri thread u had not told anything about Fins Badly Bent and CPU Cooler being old .... y didn't you do anything then on TE should have taken some pics emailed me, posted on TE would have surely helped u, but u just started shouting on me and abused and banged the phone. You also keep it up GO ON

I think the buyer paid for a new/undamaged piece. And he has every right to expect that a damaged piece will be replaced unless he was specifically told otherwise. There is no way for him to know if the item was damaged in transit or a damaged item was sent.

I'm not saying you sent him a damaged cooler, just that he paid for (and should have received) an undamaged one.

I understand but in CPU Cooler few Metal Fins Bent here and there is Normal and happens on normal basis, The fins can be straightened out very easily using a Knife, Doesn't mean the Product got Damaged, now after four years if he comes and posts on Forums new new things about it u tell me how can i help him.

Stop targeting us just coz we are dealers or u guys want to see a Pop corn thread.

There is nothing wrong that we have done or we want to do anything wrong with anyone.

The OP was given an option for refund , He was also told to wait for 2-3 days, if he doesn't want to bear more cost so that we can procure some parts from our distri's so that we could have adjusted our loss but even after ordering the same Online he wanted the same right away Offline.

He still bought the same at the higher price our shop is on lamington road he could have opted for a refund and bought the same from other shop which he did not do mostly coz the prices i gave even after increasing were better than the prices given by other , he being a Dealer / System Integrator obviously knows that still just coz he had to pay more than what he thought, and had TE he has started this thread to bad mouth us and there is nothing more to it.

This is my understanding i have no personal grudges against the OP nor did we push him or force him in anyway.

This is our last post on this thread as i don't think this is going anywhere and request you guys too to not make us post anymore regarding the same.

Because TE increased Dealer Fees which i thought was too high according to me

Yes i do remember it good

Yes now everyone should believe you 4 Years Later fins were very badly bent , Now new things CPU Cooler was Old nice earlier in jeri thread u had not told anything about Fins Badly Bent and CPU Cooler being old .... y didn't you do anything then on TE should have taken some pics emailed me, posted on TE would have surely helped u, but u just started shouting on me and abused and banged the phone. You also keep it up GO ON

I understand but in CPU Cooler few Metal Fins Bent here and there is Normal and happens on normal basis, The fins can be straightened out very easily using a Knife, Doesn't mean the Product got Damaged, now after four years if he comes and posts on Forums new new things about it u tell me how can i help him.

i wasnt on te then !!!

dude .. i too know it can be easily fixed but i called up to inform you and i was ready to pay the shipping charges and you ship me a new one .. but that moment didnt arrive .. assss soon as i told my problem you said KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA .. your attitude
happy55.gif
awesome .. still there .. enjoy best of luck for your business with your mentality !!

and about this thread ...

im advicing the OP to take the money and go to other shop ASAP !!! thats it !!!
happy19.gif

i wasnt on te then !!!

dude .. i too know it can be easily fixed but i called up to inform you and i was ready to pay the shipping charges and you ship me a new one .. but that moment didnt arrive .. assss soon as i told my problem you said KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA .. your attitude
happy55.gif
awesome .. still there .. enjoy best of luck for your business with your mentality !!

and about this thread ...

im advicing the OP to take the money and go to other shop ASAP !!! thats it !!!
happy19.gif

Dude

If the Metal Cooler Fins are Really Badly Bent then you won't be able to Fix them Easily.

Either say they were Badly Bent and The Cooler was Old or Say it was just small Fins Bent which could have been fixed easily ... i am 200% sure u would have come back to my shop with it if it was really bad.

Right now ur Claiming that i had that KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA attitude .... its just your word against mine

Why should i send you one more CPU Cooler? If u have got a Bad Product u send it back to us, send us the pics of the same let us see whats wrong with it.

All i told u was there was nothing wrong with some fins bent and u started shouting and abusing so instead of telling u all this send the bad product back to us , bring it back to us or send some pics i answered your Abuses after which u banged the phone as u said in the earlier post.

Also do u even read anything in the thread before posting - The OP already bought the System from us even after we offered him a Refund, Kindly read again and then post

lol seriously dude ?? ME SHOUTING AND ABUSING LOL i wish i could #$%#%^ abused now
<
.. you are so polite right ?? as you always are HAHAAHHA .. everyone know your true face stop fooling around
<

anyways you deserved what you are getting
<
enjoy

and for the op and other customers my adivce ( as a dissatisfied customer) STAY AWAY FROM ITWARES !!!

Back