Theitwarescom - Reliability?

^^ I wish same kind of abuse for you too F@$# O#F , I am a good dealer and i know that ... My customers and I give a Damn to your Advice ... shove it up your as*

I am good and polite with good and polite people i already posted about Jesal n U should be dealt the way you deserve too.

This is not customer/dealer grievance redressal forum. It is a feedback thread. Lets maintain it that way instead of turning it into a slug fest.

ISHROCZ and ITWares should stay away from this thread since they have made their point against each other. ITWares can PM the members posting in this thread to address their concern if he wants to.

Look at the language Itwares is using. you yourself are hammering the last nails on your coffin my friend. i have bought a lot of things from you but deals went through smoothly without a problem but your attitude towards entertaining queries/quotations left a bad impression on me. I have never had that problem with prime abgb atleast they would call back with the pricing when they promised it after 30 minutes 7 times out of 10. you never called back when you didn't have the quote ready. on calling you for the quote there were times when you did not speak properly - these small things will make you loose your customers.

i hope you shut shop and die begging for customers in the end u asho$#L. loser you came out of ur mothers womb knowing everything or what. go and F#$k urself now. see the other feedback i have na u dumb fag

^^ I wish same kind of abuse for you too F@$# O#F , I am a good dealer and i know that ... My customers and I give a Damn to your Advice ... shove it up your as*

I am good and polite with good and polite people i already posted about Jesal n U should be dealt the way you deserve too.

dude im seriously happy for TE family that you are no longer a dealer here .. and about being a good dealer .. let your customers (including me) decide that ..

This is not customer/dealer grievance redressal forum. It is a feedback thread. Lets maintain it that way instead of turning it into a slug fest.

ISHROCZ and ITWares should stay away from this thread since they have made their point against each other. ITWares can PM the members posting in this thread to address their concern if he wants to.

sorry i was posting for the op but out of nowhere theitwares called up my name & brought back the old topics !!!

He isn't banned.

Well if he isn't he probably should be. At least from conducting trading.

I phoned and asked him the price of a corsair psu. Finding it ok, next day i went to lami to pick it up. And he says it's gone up by 100 bucks. Cursed myself for believing him and bought it from him because i didn't want the trip from kharghar to lami wasted. Suffice it to say my next purchase was from my trusted old dealer, prime.

Politeness/integrity never hurt anyone. That's why prime is doing so well after so many years in spite of being slightly more expensive some times. Money isn't everything...

I had bought a Rantopad from them i guess a year back. Everything was pretty smooth. Saw this thread for the first time! The way ITwares is talking here is very unprofessional. You should really work on your behaviour with your customers. Because of them you are earning your bread. Anyways its good Itwares is off TE.

so everyone here had some bitter experience with itwares, why not ban them... allowing them to trade here, allow other to be get cheated..

^ he is not a dealer anymore over here.he just has his member rights which is ok i guess.

about my experience with him -

i have dealt with him only 4 times and all in all his products were good,but yes he shows a certain attitude when you have a conversation with him.I do not have an rma experience with the bloke so cannot really comment on that but he sounds rude sometimes for sure.I remember one time in his shop i went to buy a gigabyte mouse with my brother and i already knew itwares and how he is gonna talk with me,so when i bought the mouse and came out of the store my brother was like wtf!.i told him he is like that only
indian.gif

Once I mistakenly recommened itwares to my friend to buy a PSU, Seasonic 630 one. Price was ok, and so bought it right away. But it came DOA, and when we called up rahul, he started acting rude. He said, DOA is not his mistake, and for honoring DOA replacement, the unit needs to be shipped back, along with a cash deposit of 500/- as return shipping. My friend had no other choice, and he shipped it back which cost him 800/- and had to deposit 500 bucks as well and finally he got a working piece 1 month later.

flipkart and letsbuy are like heaven compared to itwares.

Asking a payment for the return shipping is unethical although there is no concrete rule that says the dealer has to do it at their expense. Most dealers generally do not ask for it. When my Seasonic power supply went kaput twice, Amarbir and Tirupati both sent me a replacement free of charge. And so did SMC when the processor and RAM were DOA.

Once I mistakenly recommened itwares to my friend to buy a PSU, Seasonic 630 one. Price was ok, and so bought it right away. But it came DOA, and when we called up rahul, he started acting rude. He said, DOA is not his mistake, and for honoring DOA replacement, the unit needs to be shipped back, along with a cash deposit of 500/- as return shipping. My friend had no other choice, and he shipped it back which cost him 800/- and had to deposit 500 bucks as well and finally he got a working piece 1 month later.

flipkart and letsbuy are like heaven compared to itwares.

This is queer. I had bought the same a month back. It went kaput after 10 days. I sent it back for replacement with Rs 500 + 500 on shipping. I sense something fishy about this.

Try asking to Flipkart and Letsbuy this -

What will happen after 1 Month of your DOA Replacement Policy?

They will tell you u will have to go to the nearest Service center and they won't help claiming warranty for any customer after that 1 Month is Over .... So yes you will get 1 Month Free Replacement but after that you are on your own the max they will be able to give u is a service centers address which might be like 500 Kms away.

There will be like thousands of customers who have internet but no service centers nearby the nearest for them would be say 500kms away from their location.

Here we help such customers, we give Full Time Warranty Support not 30 Days ... If the Product has 5 Yrs then the customer will get support from us till the warranty lasts.

Lastly yes we charge for return shipping firstly coz we have to do it for years together till the products warranty lasts , if u see every dealer on ebay also charges for return shipping.

Do we not have to pay courier charges to our courier companies ? And it is not any dealers fault that the product went DOA neither its the customer's but its just bad luck that the Product went DOA.

And nothing is Unethical about it .. everything is clearly given on our site u can read the same or call us at the numbers given there.

Once I mistakenly recommened itwares to my friend to buy a PSU, Seasonic 630 one. Price was ok, and so bought it right away. But it came DOA, and when we called up rahul, he started acting rude. He said, DOA is not his mistake, and for honoring DOA replacement, the unit needs to be shipped back, along with a cash deposit of 500/- as return shipping. My friend had no other choice, and he shipped it back which cost him 800/- and had to deposit 500 bucks as well and finally he got a working piece 1 month later. flipkart and letsbuy are like heaven compared to itwares.

This is queer. I had bought the same a month back. It went kaput after 10 days. I sent it back for replacement with Rs 500 + 500 on shipping. I sense something fishy about this.

Sometimes we have to charge 500/- for return shipping as some places like Weste Bengal , Assam and other Far East Places where we can only use DTDC to send and other courier companies ask for Forms for the goods to enter those states.

DTDC turns out very expensive for us they charge us 140 Per KG by Air as u said u were charged Rs. 500/- for sending the same we were also charged 500 for sending it back to you so we took 500/- for return shipping

Good Power Supplies Weigh ~ 3-4 Kg so we have to charge accordingly

When I bought my rig 2 yrs back , you told me I had to go the service centre of the manufacturer i.e to fend for myself. Have u changed your policy to provide support till warranty lasts ?

Need proof can scan the DTDC Bill
<

scared14.gif
140/- per Kg which country are you sending it to ?

When I bought my rig 2 yrs back , you told me I had to go the service centre of the manufacturer i.e to fend for myself. Have u changed your policy to provide support till warranty lasts ?

You can bring anything you bought from us back to us to claim warranty or go directly to the service center its your wish what you want to do .. we don't charge anything to help customers with warranty

Back