Therepairmasters - Storage [ Hard Drives ,Optical Drives ,Others ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
teche said:
Where are the prices of 1TB external, they were supposed to be put up!

Techie ,

Bro Added The Same In the First Post in The Deal ,I am Actually Updating the Same On My Websites .

I know that, that's why I asked what would the price on ebay be and this is what you replied.
Hello viralbug ,
Nice To Hear From You ,Well if i List on ebay Its 4450/- .If You Like It Tell Me

You said it will be 4450. Right now there is not a single rupee difference with your price and other dealers. :(

viralbug said:
I know that, that's why I asked what would the price on ebay be and this is what you replied.

You said it will be 4450. Right now there is not a single rupee difference with your price and other dealers. :(

yup ,

you are correct i will correct this mistake in the morning :)

^ Thanks. I have bought 1 from ebay. Please do ship it soon. I will be out of town from 16th.

I'll buy the other one on Monday, my friend had a little cash problem. :ashamed:

viralbug said:
^ Thanks. I have bought 1 from ebay. Please do ship it soon. I will be out of town from 16th.

I'll buy the other one on Monday, my friend had a little cash problem. :ashamed:

Sir ,

No Issues At All ,1 Will Be Out Tonight Cheers ..

Yes ,
NAS Solutions From WDC Are You Interested ?

i basically need a large ext hdd for a lot of my data. im also considering a nas drive so that i can connect it to my wifi router, but i dont know much about them or the pricing either. i also dont know much about raid.. so at the moment, im confused.

vb86 said:
i basically need a large ext hdd for a lot of my data. im also considering a nas drive so that i can connect it to my wifi router, but i dont know much about them or the pricing either. i also dont know much about raid.. so at the moment, im confused.

Well ,

what do You think the Rates Would Be ,I Have Them Listed On My Website Too Have a Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back