Therepairmasters - Storage [ Hard Drives ,Optical Drives ,Others ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigbyte said:
paaji mere pm ka bhi answer de do.... WD 1 tb external home edition (esata wala) milega kya??

Sir ,

In Routine I Reply To All PM's ,I Have Replied To your PM Also ,Others We Have Few More 1 TB black In STock and Also We Have Changed Rates For The Other 1TB Green WDC ,Adding More HDD To This Thread .

hi ,

We Are Now Into Import Of SSD Drives ,We Will start Of with 2.5" SATA And PATA and Can Also Arrange The 1.8" SSD's

Guys ,
AS Promised The SSD Drives Are Now Being Listed -> P2 Series ? Lynx-The Electronics & Computer Superstore .We Plan To ADD SATA Drives Also Today .

Guys ,
Have a Look At the Post Up ,We Have Now Added Some SSD Drives From Solidata And We Plan To Complete The Listing This coming Week .Few PATA Drives With Rates Are Added And We Are Also Adding SATA Drives In SSD .We Also Can Do SSD Drive Failure Recovery .

Hi Amarbir
I have sent you a pm, for buying hdd,
Nedd to buy 2 640gb WD blue please update with the details.

Thanks

Guys ,

Today Will Be a Day Of Rate To Rate Rates For HDD

If you Are Placing Orders Hold It ,I Ship Each HDD For Rs :85/- Not 150 As My Competition Does .

Recieved two WD 640 Gb blue both the hard drives tested and are working fine.

Thanks

Amarbir

Pending : Warranty Update for 5 years for both the hard drives

Dushie said:
Recieved two WD 640 Gb blue both the hard drives tested and are working fine.

Thanks

Amarbir

Pending : Warranty Update for 5 years for both the hard drives

Sir ,

Send Me Itrader Rating and I Will PM You Deepaks Email ID

Amarbir the external HDD which was there for data recover and i got it collected ,

its all screws are missing and its open

the HDD casing is not there

pls check the casing i would like to have my casing back

i am again sending somebody for the casing

kuduku said:
Amarbir the external HDD which was there for data recover and i got it collected ,

its all screws are missing and its open

the HDD casing is not there

pls check the casing i would like to have my casing back

i am again sending somebody for the casing

Sir ,

Was This In a External Casing ,If YEs PM Me The Type I Will Definately Have Them .I Have Removed The Screws From The PCB And Had Told The Guy To Tell You To PM Me So That i Could Send Em As I Was Out Of station And Had Just Landed ,Cheers ....

well I am pming you and it had an external casing
it was a 2.5 '' WD external drive and i had sent it with casing
i will send my guy again to you

Hi. Received my WD6400AAKS in excellent condition. Infact had received it a week back.

Awesome packaging.

Sorry for the late reply. Wasn't home/had net access for the last 10 days.

Manages 12.1ms random access with AAM @ 254 :hap2:

Highly recommended for anyone on the lookout of a new hard disk :D

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
omg. This happens every time I buy a hard disk from you :(

Last timne I had bought the WD6400AAKS for 4650 and the next fortnight it had dropped to 3650 and now this

FR ,

You Take One HDD Imagine Me Having Stock :eek:hyeah: ,Do You think We Make So Much Money in It ,Take a Chill Pill ,Saw The Rate :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back