The Black Edition - The Performance Leader

Under Update ....

The Blue Series -Balanced Performance

640GB Blue Edition Internal SATA 3.5" Model WD6400AAKS @ Rs :3276/-

The Green Series - ECO Friendly

Under Update ...

Bare Cabbies and Docking Stations

Sunbeamtech HDD Docking Station

The plug-n-play ready, high speed HDD Docking Station provides the user with flexibility, portability and performance. The unit supports both 2.5†and 3.5†SATA drives up to 1TB in size. The docking station is also hot-swappable using the USB2.0 and eSATA interfaces so it can be moved from computer to computer with ease for all your backup needs. If data integrity is your game, then the HDD Docking is the perfect solution for you.

Pricing Rs :1817/- + Shipping [ 1 Year Local Indian Warranty ]

Sunbeamtech HDD Casing

The “Airbox†3.5†eSATA and USB external enclosure is constructed with an all aluminum housing, and combined with the 8cm LED fan that blows cool air directly onto the hard drive inside, your hard drive is well protected from over heat and instability. Supporting up to 1.5TB in hard drive capacity, this tech-chic external enclosure comes with cool blue LED with and a control button to turn ON and OFF the LED fan’s light to suit your mood. Where performance, stability, and looks matters, the “Airbox†external enclosure is the best choice for you.

Pricing Rs :1817/- + Shipping [ 1 Year Local Warranty ]

Media Players [ From USB To Media Players ]

Turn your USB drive into an HD media player
WD TVâ„¢ HD Media Player turns your My Passportâ„¢, or similar USB drive, into an HD media player. Plug and play convenience with Full HD 1080p video playback and navigation.

Pricing Rs :7200/- + Shipping [ 1 Year Local Warranty ]

Shipping :

• DTDC Air Cargo Shipping @ Rs :85/- Per HDD ,Insurance 2% Extra if Desired .This Is Rs :65/- Cheaper Then Others Per HDD Delivery As The Rate There is Rs :150/- Per HDD .
Warranty :

• 5 Years Warranty all Across India For Seagate/WDC Internal HDD
Orders :

• Waiting ... :p

teche said:
Hey, welcome back Baijee!

Im interested in a 1TB External HDD.

Hello ,

How Are you doing ,there is a little change in the rates and model numbers of the external models ,Now we have the following collection and i hope to update this section soon

1 :Transcend

2 :Buffalo

3 :Seagate

4 :WDC

5 :Iomega

6 :Lacie

7 :Mosaer

These Are Generally available .Kindly Expect The Update Tomorrow Or In a Day Or So

viralbug said:
Price for Western Digital 1 TB Green 10EADS please.

Sir ,

The Product Was Not in Stock But Now i Have It ,I Will Update The Deal Now for You ,Thanks for asking

viralbug said:
Amarbir, your PM box is full. :p

If you can put it up on ebay, how much will the WD 1TB Green cost?

Hello viralbug ,

Nice To Hear From You ,Well if i List on ebay Its 4450/- .If You Like It Tell Me

viralbug said:
^ Please do list it on ebay. I'll buy it with a coupon. :D

Also, what would the shipping be?

Sir ,

HDD Shipping All Across India Is Rs :85/- Not 150 Like Other Dealer

^ Awesome! Put it up soon. Let me know when its listed. :D

EDIT: One more thing, will shipping be same for 2 hdds?

viralbug said:
^ Awesome! Put it up soon. Let me know when its listed. :D

EDIT: One more thing, will shipping be same for 2 hdds?

Hello Viralbug ,

The Same Is Listed ,I Have Listed Just 1 Drive For You On ebay ,you Can Buy It If you Like To ,Infact if Anyone also Likes To List Anything iwill do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back