OC & Modding Thermalright Ultra 120 Plus: Is More Better?

SiriusB said:
@Eazy:
Yes.

I have heard from my sources at Lamington Road Mumbai that one of the online stores is in the process of importing a large quantity of Thermalright heat sinks and these will be available locally after about a month at reasonable prices !!! Possibly all B.S. :( .... when I get more info you can be sure I will post the news in TE !!

Er, I am asking about the release date for thermalright ultra 120 extreme and the ultima 90. But it's good to hear thermalrights might be available locally.

SiriusB said:
Er, I am asking about the release date for thermalright ultra 120 extreme and the ultima 90. But it's good to hear thermalrights might be available locally.

Ooops.... :)

Anyway I will check if these new Ultra-120 heat sinks are the ones expected - though I am sure this info will not be available till the heat sinks arrive....

@Eazy...i am extremely interested in the thermalright cooling solutions, specially if they are available locally. Please do keep me posted on where and when will they be available
Vivek

Eazy said:
I have heard from my sources at Lamington Road Mumbai that one of the online stores is in the process of importing a large quantity of Thermalright heat sinks and these will be available locally after about a month at reasonable prices !!! Possibly all B.S. :( .... when I get more info you can be sure I will post the news in TE !!
I'm *guessing* its The IT Depot ;)

Crazy_Eddy said:
I'm *guessing* its The IT Depot ;)

sc0421pv.gif
.... wait... I am not allowed to say .... by the way there is a hold up to the order as the Ultra-120's are not in stock ..... me guessing that the ones that come will be Ultra-120 Extremes !!

Sidewinder is expecting stock of the 120 Plus sometime in May. Not 100% sure though. Might end up getting it before that for all you know!

thats a very looking cooler at the price... me will get one ... i guess it hits bombay in first week of may....anyone else can get me one immediatly?

kippu said:
thats a very looking cooler at the price... me will get one ... i guess it hits bombay in first week of may....anyone else can get me one immediatly?

which one you talking about....If it is gemini then it is available in delhi SMC.....

Back