OC & Modding Thermalright Ultra 120 Plus: Is More Better?

Eazy

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
SiriusB said:
@Eazy:
Yes.

I have heard from my sources at Lamington Road Mumbai that one of the online stores is in the process of importing a large quantity of Thermalright heat sinks and these will be available locally after about a month at reasonable prices !!! Possibly all B.S. :( .... when I get more info you can be sure I will post the news in TE !!

Eazy

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
SiriusB said:
Er, I am asking about the release date for thermalright ultra 120 extreme and the ultima 90. But it's good to hear thermalrights might be available locally.

Ooops.... :)

Anyway I will check if these new Ultra-120 heat sinks are the ones expected - though I am sure this info will not be available till the heat sinks arrive....

Aug 26, 2006
@Eazy...i am extremely interested in the thermalright cooling solutions, specially if they are available locally. Please do keep me posted on where and when will they be available
Vivek

Crazy_Eddy

Staff member
Super Mod
Feb 7, 2005
Eazy said:
I have heard from my sources at Lamington Road Mumbai that one of the online stores is in the process of importing a large quantity of Thermalright heat sinks and these will be available locally after about a month at reasonable prices !!! Possibly all B.S. :( .... when I get more info you can be sure I will post the news in TE !!
I'm *guessing* its The IT Depot ;)

Eazy

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
Crazy_Eddy said:
I'm *guessing* its The IT Depot ;)

sc0421pv.gif
.... wait... I am not allowed to say .... by the way there is a hold up to the order as the Ultra-120's are not in stock ..... me guessing that the ones that come will be Ultra-120 Extremes !!

Edrill

Adept
Feb 18, 2006
Goa
Sidewinder is expecting stock of the 120 Plus sometime in May. Not 100% sure though. Might end up getting it before that for all you know!

kippu

Skilled
Dec 28, 2006
thats a very looking cooler at the price... me will get one ... i guess it hits bombay in first week of may....anyone else can get me one immediatly?

Dec 23, 2006
kippu said:
thats a very looking cooler at the price... me will get one ... i guess it hits bombay in first week of may....anyone else can get me one immediatly?

which one you talking about....If it is gemini then it is available in delhi SMC.....