This Diwali is the awesomeness! :D

Congrats bro!! :D
Ladies delivering gadgets to a geek!! :O What more can you ask for!! :O :eek:hyeah:

Good to know you're having fun in Surat. :) Head over here to give us a treat now. :D

Meh :p hehehe

Awesome buy bro !! she looks stunning ... Must be a sight to see in real life :)
Love the setup.. now that's a DEN :p
I might be buggin you soon for advice too bro.. :)
Congratulations and Happy Diwali !!!
Cheers !!

P.S. Happy Diwali Everyone !!!

Congrats on the purchase !

I am planning to get a 32" one soon. Hope you will advise :)

Staying at Surat ? Do visit " Dumas" chaupatty its a nice quite beach ( without sand ).
Happy Diwali to all :hap2:

Thanks a bunch guys. Love y'all! :D

Saw Predators today morn and it was plain awesome! The movie wasn't all that great though. :p

@tooli sir: anytime bro. I am going to do the same when I plan to upgrade the system by the year end. Preferably a X58 Sabretooth. Shall ping you with my queries then. :)

@antidote: I do not think there is a 46 incher in the C630 segment. But there is one in the C650 with a UCP (Ultra Clear Panel) - glossy panel but with jacked up contrast and colors look slightly dynamic. Nothing you cannot do with some calibration though.

@thedeadghost: Yeah been there before! :D

Congrats and have an entertaining Diwali! (both you and medpal) Great work on hunting down a panel of choice. Neat setup too!

Thanks a bunch Anil and Zoheb. :)

Loving it completely. Saw few movies over the past couple of days and the experience was pretty good. Something I missed on the smaller real estate on my Dell 24 incher. :p

Back