This Diwali is the awesomeness! :D

^LOL you should have seen what was there previously. That green patch above the panel was in fact a block of PoP. I had it knocked out and patched it with concrete. The paint wasn't the perfect match but I did it because the TV had to come there.

@Freaky: Dell goes with PC display. I do not have the PC hooked to this panel anyway. :)

So this is the TV that I heard about so long ago. Nice going Gunny.

How do you tell the difference between panels? Is there no way to do it without opening the box?

EDIT: Answers to those questions in detail HERE

Congrats Gannu and Doc!
@Doc yup bang on target with S-PVA! Got the same panel from Croma Pune.
Roxtin: You can drop-in anytime to have a look!

Congratulations Sarang on the same panel.

Its a wonderful TV to indulge in.

Family is hooked in holidays, so havent got much time to see, Avatar in 1080 P was awesome.

congrats desecrator ..great setup

i too am thinking of hooking up my mx 5021 with lcd...at what distance do u sit away from the lcd...and is the sound good enough....also i dont have a tube/amp for driving the mx...would just connecting it directly to the lcd give good results..i have an lg 42 lh90

^I sit about 5-6 feet away from the panel. Sound is pretty good; moreover it is driven by the amp's tube output so results in a warm sound signature. Even otherwise the MX can be directly connected to the TV's headphone out jack.

Back