Grim

Disciple
https://www.humblebundle.com/

The Games available in the bundle are:-

Saints Row - The Third

Metro 2033
Red Faction Armageddon
Darksiders
[FONT=Verdana, Segoe UI, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Company of Heroes + Opposing Fronts + Tales of Valor
[/FONT]
The cost for all these games is Minimum of Rs.320 and willingly you can donate more money.

THIS PACKAGE IS GREAT DEAL EVEN IF YOU WANT A SINGLE GAME OUT OF IT..

All keys are redeemable on STEAM

I have THQ Melody pack + Humble Bundle + i brought Darksiders by mistake on Steam...

Wow, I just had to pay $6 for all those games. Brilliant! Saints Row alone should be worth triple that! This is even better than the Amazon offer!

Pretty much. Like all Humble bundles you can choose what you pay. That's why the average price paid so far is $5.6. People have paid lesser.

After the purchase, would i have to download or they will send discs?
My dl speed isnt good for direct downloads
These games are redeemable only via Steam so you will need to download them and play them via steam.

I paid $6 and bought the whole package.. sent most of the money for the devs. :)
Best deal of the season..

- - - Updated - - -

So on that page i should choose custom,and pay only 6 $ ?

Yes choose custom and pay $6 or more (or less) .. depending on you .. :)

You will two keys.. 1 for the first 6 games n 1 for Saints Row 3

After the purchase, would i have to download or they will send discs?
My dl speed isnt good for direct downloads

No discs. It's digital distribution only. For this bundle, they only give you steam keys. However, that also means you can download them anytime in the future. Steam keys don't expire.

TAbyv.png

That won't work unfortunately. You need Steam to download and play these games. This particular bundle does not support direct downloads.

I have just bought this deal...thanks for sharing :angel:
Could you please elaborate how is stream download differentiate from direct download?

Back