THQ Humble Bundle - 5 Games + 2 Expansions

I don't know after doing a direct download can you play via steam client? never tried it though..
And i brought the bundle just for the sake of Saint's Row... i guess will give the extra keys to my friend :p if he doesn't want it then will distribute it in TE.. :angel:

Which card wroks with PayPal ?

I've tried UBI(Credit/debit card) [error : unable to verify] and PNB Credit card [error : denied by the bank]

Does any card work or is it just paypal account payment ?

Try to use service like netsafe vcc cards by HDFC . Indian debit/credit cards normally don't directly work either with wallet or paypal

Titan Quest has now been added, and Path to WAR DLC for Red Faction Armageddon to the BTA tier. People that bought prior to this announcement, regardless of beating the average, should check their profile pages for individual keys for these two titles.

I bought for $6. Gave it to THQ max & .27 to humble bundle.

If they host more of these then I am ready to do some digital shopping & will also help reducing piracy. :bigok:

I almost regret buying the bundle down. With the number of games theyre adding my gaming backlog just keeps getting longer and longer.

New game has been added to the Bundle Warhammer 40k Dawn Of War GOTY..
Those who have missed it buy it - Deal lasts for less than 2 days.

Back