Three things you want to do before Dec 2012

1. Travel around India on my Bullet and meet lot's of interesting peeps.
2. Perform on stage (rock show) or direct a good action movie.
3. Write a travel book.

Wow, amazed how many ppl actually took the opening premise seriously :O

Lots of ppl are going to die so what do the bulk of ppl posting here say : make more !!

Human race is gonna survive no matter what happens :)

Spacescreamer said:
1) Create more hype by saying that Nostradamus actually added another two years by mistake and make raksrules' sweat even more.

:rofl:

Is this the End of the World DEC2012 .. coz then we're almost there and I would like rack up all my credit cards to the max ..

May be when @raksrules started this thread he had just got engaged and knew he had to take the plunge.

By mentioning his list - Marriage > Kids > Tirth Yatra (World Tour) - he was baiting the others to bite the bullet as well. Mentioning 'Nostradamus 2012' Documentary was just a ploy.

Nice try @raksrules

I still FREE...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't whether its end of world for other or not, but its sure it is the end of single's world for our dear @raksrules :p

And if there is some reality in Dec 21, i will just like to have/do three things

1) Get a G.F
2) get a G.F
3) Get a G.F :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Try all kinda drugs from LSD to opium
2) Eat all unhealthy food from Gulab Jamoon to French Fries
3) Blow up buildings with Rocket Launchers

ok guys finish whatever chore you want but on 21st december morning do get a towel, a pack of peanuts and assemble at your nearest bar wearing your bath robes. btw most important, don't panic :|

_

Back