Car & Bike Thunderbird 350 vs. Pusler 200 NS vs. Duke 200 vs. ZMR new

Close your eyes, buy Karizma R (Older one not the new latest one) if available

Best buy, sit 3 people easily, can do 100kmph all day along, 0 maintenance

i had been riding it since 2007, clocked 60k km, no major issue yet, its in pristine condition, still easily manage 115-120 in it without losing a sweat :)

Close your eyes, buy Karizma R (Older one not the new latest one) if available

Best buy, sit 3 people easily, can do 100kmph all day along, 0 maintenance

i had been riding it since 2007, clocked 60k km, no major issue yet, its in pristine condition, still easily manage 115-120 in it without losing a sweat :)

I don't think old one is available as for display the had the new one !

how dare you even consider the new zmr.
(i hav zma btw)

3 people in a bike is a strict no no. the duke 200 will not even seat 2 people properly let alone 3.
the best compromise is p220......mileage/perfomance. Or CBR 150.

Honda people have screwd the my dads opinion now :mad: now he is stuck on honda unicron :rolleyes:

But I have sticked to pulsar ns 200 for now, I have heared that pulsar 200 ss is around :-D

I can get CBR 150 but my mom hates that bike and so she is not alowing me for that :(

Till that can people suggest me what gears to go for ????

Like :
1) helmet.
2) jacket.
3) protection gears.

I am a real noob regarding this stuff !

Was searching on net but ended up watching Vinyl Wraps :p

Honda people have screwd the my dads opinion now :mad: now he is stuck on honda unicron :rolleyes:

But I have sticked to pulsar ns 200 for now, I have heared that pulsar 200 ss is around :-D

I can get CBR 150 but my mom hates that bike and so she is not alowing me for that :(

Till that can people suggest me what gears to go for ????

Like :
1) helmet.
2) jacket.
3) protection gears.

I am a real noob regarding this stuff !

Was searching on net but ended up watching Vinyl Wraps :p

Just buy helmet as of now, its more than enough for city riding. but yeah if you are planning to do loads of highway touring, keep aside money for gears.

A good biker jacket (it will have built in elbow guard and spine guard)>> 28,0000 ~~ , leather one = 45000 ~~
Gloves >> 5000 ~~
shoes > 5000 ~~
helmet >> 6000-80000

Just buy helmet as of now, its more than enough for city riding. but yeah if you are planning to do loads of highway touring, keep aside money for gears.

A good biker jacket (it will have built in elbow guard and spine guard)>> 28,0000 ~~ , leather one = 45000 ~~
Gloves >> 5000 ~~
shoes > 5000 ~~
helmet >> 6000-80000

Are those 2.8k and 4.5 k respectively or 28 k and 45 k ?????

Helmet ranges goes through 80k :oops:

Thank god I asked it before itself ! My dad will be like wtf :p

Still I prefer to have safety so can ask dad for it :D

Are those 2.8k and 4.5 k respectively or 28 k and 45 k ?????

Helmet ranges goes through 80k :oops:

Thank god I asked it before itself ! My dad will be like wtf :p

Still I prefer to have safety so can ask dad for it :D

Normal mesh jackets which will provide protection will start at 5k-6k (check cramster india website) For better protection you can look at alpinestars @ 12-18k. Browse for gloves on the same website.
Helmet - no need to get 80k helmet for now. Just buy a good LS2 helmet in the range of 4-6k and you are good to go.

A reasonable starting point is 5k for the jacket, 5k for the pants (or 1.5k for knee guards over genes as a temp measure), 1-2k for gloves, helmet for 3-6k. Boots for 3-6k.

If you have no budget constraints then you can easily spend 20-30k on each item.

No amount of gear can protect you from bad/rash riding.

And what do people think about Vinyl Wraping ???????

I saw some awesome gold wraping oN pulsar ns 200 ! it was from kight - chennai ! Just loved it :D

But do it voids warrenty ?

don't know how does wrapmeup do it in pune !

Enfield... The only place it deserves is in a museum.

Avoid P220, NEW KArizma, CBR150, 200NS etc. Split seats are of no use when you wanna seat three.

Unicorn and older Karizma are the best choices for carrying three people.
But Unicorn is too boring, it's just a bigger HH Splendor.

? Seat 3? Bikes are never supposed to seat 3. Please stop giving advices if your unable to understand what safety is.

The Bajaj Platina is pretty good for taking 3 people. You just have to ride it in first gear a lot and ocassionally one guy has to get down and walk when going uphill.

My reaction to some of the replies in this thread.

639.gif

The very requirement - asking for a bike that can seat 3. In a car or bike forum, the thread would have probably got banned. But then that is me.

Back