Time for a TE Watch Thread

Oh man. Such drool maal. As someone pointed out above, I also need to stay away from this thread. Watches and cameras are 2 things I have been able to stay away from till now but such a thread will break my resolve.

After the Omegas and the Breitlings, here's one from the other end of the price scale (I think I paid less than $10 for it).

ieLxq6M.jpg

Casio A158W-1. Digital quartz. Great styling and so light that you won't even know it's on your wrist. Perfect for when you are working out.

Plan to visit the HMT showroom this week, hopefully they will have some decent models.
if you are in Bangalore looking for the popular ones,I wish you luck. do post what you buy though, I may have overlooked a few classics. I am told the art deco janata will arrive soon in maybe 2weeks,so get them while you still can.

Great thread! I just got a Casio right now but am now very tempted to start a collection. Maybe from next year :D

After the Omegas and the Breitlings, here's one from the other end of the price scale (I think I paid less than $10 for it).

Casio A158W-1. Digital quartz. Great styling and so light that you won't even know it's on your wrist. Perfect for when you are working out.

Dude.. that brought back lots of memories !!

Back