TimTara and coupons

adi_vastava

Code Game Code F**K
Adept
So after Tradus, letsbut et al, another player is TimTara timtara.com-India

As usual they use ccavenue as gateway, free shipping like all others, COD for some items, standard manufacturer warranty etc.

I bought prestige inter-changable plates grill toaster, it is 2K+ in market, they have listed it for around 1500, applied GCREGTIMB26TAR for flat 300 off on 1500. and got it for almost half of market price.

Few more coupons at Timtara Coupons - Promotion Codes, Coupon Codes for timtara.com

Happy Shopping (with coupons) :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Placing order was OK, will update here about their delivery/handling and courier used.

Looks Nice, What a coincidence that I also need same toaster/ Grill...

But will prefer to wait for shipping and handling feedback

Did not find any well priced item on their website.

Also, tried to unsubscribe from their daily spam, but their spam is not stopping.

Their link to unsubscribe does not work. :-(

jalanbk said:
Looks Nice, What a coincidence that I also need same toaster/ Grill...

But will prefer to wait for shipping and handling feedback
Sure, I'll update my experience here, buy only after that. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

rocker123 said:
Did not find any well priced item on their website.

Also, tried to unsubscribe from their daily spam, but their spam is not stopping.

Their link to unsubscribe does not work. :-(
I was actually searching for said sandwitch maker and ended up at their site. looks like they hav given several coupons till April, like letsbuy. Now obviously they re all costly with out coupons.

I had placed a order on around 20th of last month. It arrived today finally. The box was damaged and I had to sent the item back.

And somehow the courier company they are using Kingfisher express seems to inexplicably want a copy of my driving license(which I dont have)/passport(which I was not carrying)/pan card(a spare photocopy of which I was not having) without which they wont deliver the item. So if anyone wants a item delivered by kingfisher, you better keep a id proof ready

They have a horrible customer care service, and I till date have not got a reply for the emails I sent them.Interesting the email id of there helpdesk is customerfirst@timtara.com.

I would stick very clear of them.

Ah finally got the replacement, tested and working fine. This time delivered by kingfisher (they did not ask for any ID proof at all). I am satisfied the way they handle the replacement.

man... I bought a coupon for timtara from dealsandyou for 50 .. And then found that they dont ship to The Graveyard ;) nor my place at kerala :p
now i have to wait till i get bak to pune!!!

order not shipped in 10 days

bought a steam iron on 11th and it's not shipped yet. its high time we have a thread on feedback on these online shopping sites, so others can use the info

sent them email , still waiting for reply. tried to call they don't pick the phone.

finally able to catch CC, they say item is out of stock(and still they took the order) and will be shipped on friday. thought of cancelling the order but refund will take time and again i have to use coupon on some other product on same website.

so decided to wait till friday. they didn't care to even inform me or reply to my emails. they don't pick phones

somebody start a poll/feedback thread on these kinda websites.

Back