TimTara and coupons

I received my canon sx220 HS from timtara yesterday. Order was placed on 16th Feb. Took lots of emails but finally they delivered. Feb 2012 import. Seal packed box and everything working well (atleast so far) along with free 4gb card and carry case. May be I was lucky that I got it in about one month.
<

timtara customers complain about non-shipment, delivery delays

Contrary to company’s claim of making shopping funny and entertaining, consumer complaints suggest it is actually frustrating. However, timtara claimed that due to a spike in the orders resulting into three times growth in number of transactions, there could be some delays

http://www.moneylife...lays/24646.html

Just one suggestion for guys whose money is stuck with such cases, shoot a mail to the payment gateway, CCAvenue in TimTara case and see how quick they respond. google it for mail ID.

I once order some games from a unknown site nsale.in; now after I placed the order after two days I thought to check with CC and to my surprise their phone was out of order; I than wrote a mail to their CC and send one separately to the gateway as well.

Gateway responded real quick and in positive manner; but nsale was not fraud; thy shipped it before I got the reply from gateway. SO case solved.

I received my canon sx220 HS from timtara yesterday. Order was placed on 16th Feb. Took lots of emails but finally they delivered. Feb 2012 import. Seal packed box and everything working well (atleast so far) along with free 4gb card and carry case. May be I was lucky that I got it in about one month.
happy19.gif

That is the normal time frame they take to ship items.....i received my order on 35th day
<

3500 off on 20,000 purchase GG3500 10th April '12

2250 off on 15,000 purchase SS15K 6th April '12

2020 off on 10,000 purchase TPL20 12th April '12

1500 off on 8500 purchase T10K 11th April '12

750 off on 5000 purchase GG5K 19th April '12

600 off on 2500 purchase FSHN6K 15th April '12

300 off on 1500 purchase TIM300 24th April '12

we all know this site sucks , this is just a share ............

Back