TimTara and coupons

sony PS vita @ timtara @ 19000, with 3K off its 16000,
<
this is huge discount on a PSvita in warranty, but am not sure when will i receive it , they seem to be very slow with shipping .

should i order ???

Guys, how do i raise a chargeback?

I had ordered an item through Timtara via credit card and havent received the item since more than a month now. I contacted the credit card customer care and they say chargeback cant be raised.
<

<
this is huge discount on a PSvita in warranty, but am not sure when will i receive it , they seem to be very slow with shipping . should i order ???

YES PLEASE
<

By the time,you receive the goods,market price will be less than what you have ordered after discount.

so the coupon is irrelevant anyway

Butterflies in your stomach whether your product will come or not+innumerable calls and mails+frustration at the highest level+many more=Timtara

After 45 days they are giving me alternative geyser as the one i ordered is not in stock.

Dumbheads, it took them 45 days to realise they dont have it.

I said if u can ship the alternative in 2-3 days only then , or else refund me my money back.

Guys,

How is the deal Sony Ericsson Neo V for 14,999 after applying coupon GC3500?

http://www.timtara.c...bile-Phone.html

After reading discussions here, it seems timtara is not such a reliable site to buy. Please suggest.

even I was planning to get an arc s due to that 3500 offer but held off due to too much negative experiences by others with timtara, so went ahead with saholic.com *fingers crossed*

_

Price looks tempting but worrying about warranty. Dealer warranty means, if any problem occurs, do i need to send the mobile to the dealer or how?

yes, you will have to send the phone back to the dealer . i would'nt worry much about it cause only 1 in a thousand pieces might have an issue...

Price looks tempting but worrying about warranty. Dealer warranty means, if any problem occurs, do i need to send the mobile to the dealer or how?

these are imported pieces thats why the lower price....box seal would be opened just to unlock the network lock he has specified in the description.... looks very genuine

<
this is huge discount on a PSvita in warranty, but am not sure when will i receive it , they seem to be very slow with shipping .

should i order ???

so did you order?

After reading the reviews in this thread I am confused.

@Dharm

Dude if you are ok with 2-3 months of delay.. worst case - no refund after 6months then don't be confused & please go ahead!!

Else if you want to spare your life then Bhool Ja this deal!!
<

Guys this thread either be buried deep or be made sticky to save potentials (to be) TIMTARA buyers.

Whatta say?

sticky it .

and dharm, i did not buy, it was a good discount but in any cast they can not justify , 2-3 months delay. how can they ?

also i sent them a mail saying , " if i order now , when will i get the PSvita " ( some thing like this ) , till date i have not received a reply from them, just got a confirmation that they will reply .

how can these guys hope to run a business like this!!

Timtara's latest offering
Coupon-Banner16.jpg

Gift Coupons are valid only on Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking / Cash Card / Mobile Payment / Cheque

• A Discount Coupon is valid on a single/onetime transaction only. Multiple coupon cannot be reedemed by single person

• The management holds the right to cancel the order finding the misuse of GCs

• Discount Coupons are not redeemable /refundable for cash

• Two Discount Coupons cannot be clubbed together

@Dharm

Dude if you are ok with 2-3 months of delay.. worst case - no refund after 6months then don't be confused & please go ahead!!

Else if you want to spare your life then Bhool Ja this deal!!
<

Guys this thread either be buried deep or be made sticky to save potentials (to be) TIMTARA buyers.

Whatta say?

THIS SHOULD BE CAPTIONED AS TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TIMTARA....DELAY IS THEIR MOTTO AND LOOTING CUSTOMERS IS THEIR OBJECTIVE....DO WE NEED TO SAY MORE...ALSO, OFFERING DISCOUNTS FOR ALREADY INSANELY PRICED PRODUCTS - TOTAL JACK A** ONLINE PORTAL

Back