TimTara and coupons

lokeshv said:
finally able to catch CC, they say item is out of stock(and still they took the order) and will be shipped on friday. thought of cancelling the order but refund will take time and again i have to use coupon on some other product on same website.

so decided to wait till friday. they didn't care to even inform me or reply to my emails. they don't pick phones

somebody start a poll/feedback thread on these kinda websites.

done check best online store thread with poll option,now discuss all the problems about these kind of online stores in this thread

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/best-online-store-193425.html#post1843881

Got mine second item, a watch, black color was not listed, so dropped a mail to them, they confirmed and sent the same. Good CC IMO, but obviously 7-10 days time for shipping is just not good.

finally after 17 days i have cancelled my order. it took 2 days and 2 calls to cancel it. will get refund in 8-10 days , when asked about coupon ( for which i paid 50 rs on deals and you) girl said sir please take your money first we will issue coupon later.

also tried to contact dealsandyou to cancel the coupon and refund my money, no response. when i cancelled my car nation coupon on snapdeal , they cancelled it without any question asked. thumbs up for snapdeal.

ordered on 11/06 but no signs of shipping....

no emails no phone calls....

i called their cc today the person picked up call was confused so sumone sitting near him advised him to reply me "its out of stock" .. :p

but product is still up for sale....

they are frauds ,avoid them

^^ Please dont recommend timtara, other members will bash you after placing an order on that pathetic website, read the previous posts in this thread for feedback :p

lol ..

Can't say much about the store's feedback.

Guys, as suggested by RS4, if you're not satisfied with Timtara's service, then please ignore post #27 :)

2 completed orders with them. Took a long time to ship both times..they appear to wait until a week passes..then you email and they ship the same day.

They prefer firstflight :) The first shipment was almost stolen by firstflight with false updates, calling it delivered on a back date after posting silly updates like wrong address, bad weather, misroute and so on.

Next shipment, I sent them a note stating that I dont want first flight. SO the package reached next day of shipping by blue dart. The packing slip still had courier name as first flight. And yes, they shipped it only after a week of ordering.

i ordered the sony mdr xd 200 for 890..

just hope i get it within 20 days and in perfect condition..

has there been even one good feedback for this site?

Was putting off buying a shaver for a few weeks but just bought one using the coupon

Buy Philips 3 Headed Shaver+ Trimmer - HQ6970 India Online- Find Price and Reviews for Philips 3 Headed Shaver+ Trimmer - HQ6970

The HQ6970 is a very good shaver have tried it out and it does deliver a good shave the other options were HQ7320 which was just too expensive and added very less to the mixer and the HQ6940 which has no battery, smaller blades and also lesser reflex action not to mention possibilities to get electric shocks if water touch's the AC wire :(

Lets see when it will get delivered...

Back