Tin Audio T2 - Where to buy in India?

codelad

Disciple
Have been looking for a wired IEM and noticed some high praise for the T2 here. Not in a hurry and could order from Aliexpress, but would rather buy locally. Is there somewhere I could order it online here? I've seen it listed on Amazon (and for just over 3k at hifinage), but unsure if these are legit.

I have received feedback that hifinage is legit. Have ordered some stuff from them which should be delivered in this week

I have bought a v-sonic iem from them in the past, they are legit.
You can also ask the guys at HPZ if they'll be getting it back in stock anytime soon.

@bfz, @psyph3r, @rdst_1 - Thank you. Something I found mildly concerning about hifinage is that they sell the T2 with differing warranty periods (understandably, lengthier warranty = more expensive), which leads to an impression that the better units (assuming they QC their units) go with longer warranties. Anyhow, they're still the cheapest I could find, and may go with them.

Consider BOLON 03. T2 is great but not exciting. Just my opinion :)
Did indeed consider the Bolon 03 (again, from the recommendations here). Still, I'm new to this game and need something general-purpose, and T2 appears to be the safer choice.

Hifinage is 100 percent legit. The owner is a member of TE.
I bought multiple IEM and XDuoo DAP from them years ago back in India.
Please buy the first version of T2, not the plus or pro versions.
Yes, T2 is the safer option. But please buy the bl03 too, before they go OOS everywhere, bl03 is a crazy great IEM.
3/4 years ago we used to spend 200-300 USD for similar ( often worse...looking at you Shure and Westone) sound signature.
BLON should employ me for non stop shilling..but they are seriously good.
If you can spend a little extra, look into IE40 pro, they are very detailed ( if you like that treble heavy detailed sound)
Anyone looking to spend a lot more on IEM, please look into IE400 ( not the 500, they sound identical) I have never heard anything this detailed in an IEM including my 64 ear customs.
Sennheiser has gone crazy ( HD560S/660S/ models with drop/ IE40/400/500)...they somehow managed to lift that veil in their HD and IE series ( and keeping it for the consumer line-up) and the result is breathtaking.
I've received the 560S finally yesterday, and it sounds like a completely different brand. I have never heard anything this clean and pristine.
Reminded me of a very expensive pair of Focals auditioned @ Vienna at one fifth price.
If Sennheiser can do something similar keeping the insane soundstage of the hd8xx series...other high end headphone manufacturers will be in serious trouble!!
Sorry for going OT completely..
@ codelad, as far as I can remember you've also started recording guitar at home with Linux setup, right?
If you plan to use iem for recording, T2 will be fine for solo home recording. But it doesn't isolate that much, with a band, you will need something different.
You may look into IE40 for recording,it isolates pretty well, but sounds a little dry and thin ( perfect if you're using a lot of overdrive...will give you a very good idea about when to hold back a little)

Last edited:
Hifinage is 100 percent legit. The owner is a member of TE.
Please buy the first version of T2, not the plus or pro versions.
Yes, T2 is the safer option. But please buy the bl03 too, before they go OOS everywhere, bl03 is a crazy great IEM.
Thank you. By "first version" do you mean this? Thanks to you (and @Rockfella), I'm tempted to go for the BL-03 as well - we'll see how that goes.

If you can spend a little extra, look into IE40 pro, they are very detailed ( if you like that treble heavy detailed sound)
@ codelad, as far as I can remember you've also started recording guitar at home with Linux setup, right?
If you plan to use iem for recording, T2 will be fine for solo home recording. But it doesn't isolate that much, with a band, you will need something different.
You may look into IE40 for recording,it isolates pretty well, but sounds a little dry and thin ( perfect if you're using a lot of overdrive...will give you a very good idea about when to hold back a little)

That's right, still getting there with the guitar - finally made some test recordings on Ardour last week (sounded crappy, though - need to practice harder). Also managed to get it set up with Guitarix and there's a ton of stuff to explore and learn (the virtual effects, panel options - it's all very new to me).

I do intend to use the IEM for casual home recording. Bought a AKG K52 on sale, but don't like it too well, and would prefer the comfort of IEMs. Would certainly consider the IE40 in the future - taking baby steps for now and don't want to dump too much money, especially since I'm saving to get a decent instrument.

T2 is available at AliExpress for 2.2k till tonight as a part of the 11.11 sale. Offer ends today. Delivery time for the free shipping is 43 days.
Thank you for the heads up. Ordered it already at just over 3k from hifinage.

Still order regularly from Aliexpress, but since the lockdown it's been quite inconsistent, so I don't risk ordering anything above 1k.

T2 is available at AliExpress for 2.2k till tonight as a part of the 11.11 sale. Offer ends today. Delivery time for the free shipping is 43 days.

Still order regularly from Aliexpress, but since the lockdown it's been quite inconsistent, so I don't risk ordering anything above 1k.

Between the T2 and Blon 03 which one would be better for electronic, rock & metal music.

Hey, just wanted to know if you received them? And how was the costumer service?

If you mean the service at Hifinage, they were quite responsive, shipped quickly and securely. Haven't had the need to contact them beyond that. If in doubt, you may try contacting them before you order.
Yeah, I've been wanting to get the Tin Audio T2 from them. But I was having second thoughts about their legitimacy.
Seeing that you had a decent experience puts me at a little ease.

Blon BL03 for electronic, has better bass, more fun to listen to. Tin T2, is pretty flat across the frequency range. It is more of a reference tuning. Had one, sold it, bought a Tin T4, sold that too. The bass is abysmal on both. I'm no bass head but when the music demands it the IEM should be able to do justice and none of these two managed it well.

Back